Don't play this game, you will only lose brain cells

I joined the game 30 minutes ago and boy oh boy what do I see!
Just in the span of 30 minutes half of Europe Alpha and Europe Beta melt and cease to exist.
I got 30 minutes down time and was unable to play ranked , because "I quit ranked too many times". I QUIT RANKED TOO MANY TIMES! YES! FUCKING QUIT TOO MANY TIMES, BECAUSE I GOT FORCIBLY KICKED OUT ONCE BECAUSE OF A SERVER DISCONNECTION AND ANOTHER TWO TIMES BECAUSE THE GAME FUCKING CRASHED.
Honestly, **** you and your stupid game. I've wasted 1 hour trying to complete a game, a single fucking game... and guess what? I couldn't even complete one. Thank you, all the GMs and staff, thank you SG! Excellent job there... excellent job at killing the fucking game. If you fucking 4 brain cell idiots were running League of Legends, the game would be fucking dead, because everyone would have time out, because they forcibly had to leave after a disconnection error. You're all an absolute joke. Seems like April 1st came earlier this year.

Comments

• I don't understand why it is so hard to fix this game. Every single update that they do they somehow mess with shotguns. Now even the Tac is refusing to shoot. I basically have to resort to waiting 5 full seconds before it will shoot because it refuses to shoot when it is pulled out in a quick succession. The game is forcing me to slow down my abilities in order to do anything to the enemy. Three games in a row my shotgun refuses to shoot while his is perfectly fine because he is hiding in a box ADS'd waiting for me to jump in or open the Kodi nox window.
  • has the game fixed yet? I don't want to have bad experience like this but I like this game
  • leuschke11 wrote: »
    has the game fixed yet? I don't want to have bad experience like this but I like this game

For most players it is fixed. For some it is fixed to the degree that they can play, but with less stability than usual or higher ping. Some can only play in a certain server and a few still can't log into the game at all.

Basically you have to install and see for yourself and follow the guides here at the forum and see if anything works for you. If it doesn't you are one of the players that still can't play.

All this however, was true a week ago. I haven't played any since that, as I am personally taking a break this month (maybe more). But you see how it is if you read the forum posts by others.
    JackPain (Sweden)