CF crash any 5-10 minutes without error to desktop

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz 16,0 GB Ram
64bit win10
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

since the last patch i dont get disconnect from host. no. my game close completely back to desktop any 5 - 10 minutes.
ingame or lobby or black market or storage doesnt matter. it crash back to desktop.

just tryed to deinstall everything. download cf again (close to 9GB!! - where tons of unused files are in)
fresh install. played first game. after 5 - 10 minutes again. cf crash back to desktop.

while my old laptop with windows 7 gets after some minutes the disconnect from host message and fly back to gameserver. but the game itself keep running.

so far. rip 12year ribbon. included all the disconnects and gamecrashes i played any mode already 2 hours easy. if not more.

edit: i noticed also when i join a game. the loading bar stops at 10% for like 3 seconds. this is also new to me. but happen on both laptop. win 10 and win 7

Comments

• I found that I had many issues like disconnects and crashing if I didn't run the launcher as administrator, which meant that the game wasn't able to patch correctly.
    That should probably fix the windows 7 version, and possibly windows 10 version if gamefiles are missing. A re-installation does not download all necessary patch files, but it does remove random junk files.

Another solution could be deleting all the ini files and other text files in Documents\Cross Fire, which will reset your settings to default. You can keep your replays and screenshots.
    Otherwise, you can try running the game on a different user account by making a new Windows user and then just running the game from that user account (as admin, ofc).

Sometimes the most simple things like disabling services you don't need, running the game alone (without other programs open, literally just end all non-essential windows processes in task manager), or just turning anti-virus off can fix it, but I don't doubt you've already done all of that.
  • Same issue here.

Playing in window mode crashes every 5 to 10min. without apparent reason or error.

I switched to fullscreen and that stopped.

Needs a fix though.