Zoom Sensitivity

Okay, this sounds awkward. My zoom sensitivity suddenly drops. is this a game error or my Pc or what!

Comments

• Okay, this sounds awkward. My zoom sensitivity suddenly drops. is this a game error or my Pc or what!

It used to do that about a year ago at updates, I don't think it did so randomly though. You can just adjust it in game settings if it gets strange somehow.
    If you have a mouse where you can shift between different sensitivity levels with a button click, there might be some problem with that.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

It used to do that about a year ago at updates, I don't think it did so randomly though. You can just adjust it in game settings if it gets strange somehow.
    If you have a mouse where you can shift between different sensitivity levels with a button click, there might be some problem with that.

No no not the DPI, the sensitivity it self from controls, It's normally 20, suddenly becomes 0

• No no not the DPI, the sensitivity it self from controls, It's normally 20, suddenly becomes 0

That is how it did after every update about a year ago, but not suddenly and random.
    Might be another of this game's new bugs, does it happen while you are playing or after a game restart?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

That is how it did after every update about a year ago, but not suddenly and random.
    Might be another of this game's new bugs, does it happen while you are playing or after a game restart?

while playing

• while playing

Then it is most likely a bug. Write a ticket to support and also tell them what mouse you are using. I know that some people have had trouble with some models before (CF is filled with compatibility issues, I my self is suffering from the Radeon-compatibility issue now, with extremely low FPS in some modes), though I don't think I heard anyone with yours. If you are lucky it might be as easy to fix, so you you only need to update a driver.
    JackPain (Sweden)