Hack

something about hackers or support these players to buy you hacks and vipers na crosfire is full of hackers it was more beautiful in europe now they are just hackers

Comments

• kaponexx wrote: »
    something about hackers or support these players to buy you hacks and vipers na crosfire is full of hackers it was more beautiful in europe now they are just hackers
    If you enter before Friday noon, Saturday noon, Sunday after 5pm, you probably won't find it.
  • vdsfhvdsfh Beginner
    , Saturday noon, Sunday after 5pm, you probably won't find it.
  • KyokoChanKyokoChan Knight-Errant
    vdsfh wrote: »
    , Saturday noon, Sunday after 5pm, you probably won't find it.

KuzeyinKrali
  • KyokoChan wrote: »

Interesting?:eek:
  • [GM]WhiteOwl[GM]WhiteOwl Beginner
    Alternatively, you can gather evidence (replay files, in game screenshots) about hackers and report them using our ticket service. That would help us a lot because if there is enough evidence we would be able to ban them.

Here: https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Default/Tickets/Submit/Index (Crossfire Support>Violation Report)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]WhiteOwl;n6950397]Alternatively, you can gather evidence (replay files, in game screenshots) about hackers and report them using our ticket service. That would help us a lot because if there is enough evidence we would be able to ban them.

Here: https://support.z8games.com/us/index.php?/Default/Tickets/Submit/Index (Crossfire Support>Violation Report)
    [/QUOTE]

Okay, except for save, abnormal zm players (now you can view top 100 from 3 maps. What do you think about abnormal SD ranks? Since save time could not be obtained, I wanted to write.
  • KyokoChanKyokoChan Knight-Errant

Okay, except for save, abnormal zm players (now you can view top 100 from 3 maps. What do you think about abnormal SD ranks? Since save time could not be obtained, I wanted to write.

Everytime i played S&D RANk i saw cheater