doubts about computers

I have a question, with so much ban that I see lately for few reasons. I would like to know if I can play with my account on a different computer. I say this because I want to change computers and buy a better range but I am afraid of being banned. The other is if I change the Internet provider when I change my IP, will I receive a ban? I have tried to play alone at my mother's house because of that concern, but when I go to my father's house I am afraid to put the account on my brother's computer and get banned, can someone solve these concerns? Thank you.

Comments

• [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6946946]Short answer : NO, is not.

Changing your PC ( as upgrading to a new one) or change ISP when you travel - no will not give you ban
    However : when you are using someone else PC ( as your brother) you must check and be sure is clean and no other programs are running in background that can interfer with game protection ( ofc cheats are also included here), so basically you won't get banned when changing PC ,
    BUT you will get banned if game protection is trigger because of other programs you don't know are running, and the fact that was someone else PC is not an excuse.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the clarification, I know the policy of cheating programs and that does not affect me. As I said before, I see many people who say that their account has been banned for little. and I don't want to be in for a nasty surprise. P.S. game since 2009.