ZM Ranked Season 3 / when start

Mid March or Late March start? I Sorry if it is breaking rule but I am hype way too much but I think okay to post if not please feel free to edit or delete

season 1 March 19 season 2 september 3 I want to use M240 B Tesla Please I am so excited to exchange the 100 pieces for m240b tesla gold permenament Ididn't play season 1 btw cuz I had to get righteous shotgun gold and gg wildshot gold even if I was playing I would only go for diamond medal

big huge update 12 year anniversary and S&D rankfinish and ZMRankfinish too I thought 10 March early morning maintence getting exhilarated about the thought of using it in crater dawn yes 3 day 15 pieces no thanks it would take me longer to get it perm I did level 14 stage like at least X 650 to X800 as very low/low elite level PVE will get norespect and hate instead so I level up solo up to level 30 now I am almost level 31

Idontcareabout grammar just incase if hater comein here and say about grammar or no 1 care about your (my) lifestory then dont read this topic simple! just want to say:D :);) :cool: :eek:

Comments