Facebook Ribbon

Beginners should not be deprived of this ribbon, I want you to reactivate the facebook ribbon. What should I do for this? Please do something of an event type to get this ribbon or reactivate this ribbon ..! I'm sure a lot of people want it and it must be remedied :confused:

Comments

• I believe this was discontinued due to a technical issue with being able to verify accounts through Facebook no longer being a thing. Thus the chances of this ribbon ever coming back are pretty much 0.
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    Beginners should not be deprived of this ribbon, I want you to reactivate the facebook ribbon. What should I do for this? Please do something of an event type to get this ribbon or reactivate this ribbon ..! I'm sure a lot of people want it and it must be remedied :confused:
    It makes sense, it has to be permanent, I hope it comes.
    I pay my respects to your suggestion. +1
  • Thank you guys for your comments and support
  • Many players lost that ribbon,so they should bring it back or give it free to all cf users somehow

I might have supported this suggestion before, but my view's on the subject has changed in a couple of years.
    Just because a ribbon exist and we haven't been able to get it, it doesn't mean that we absolutely have to be able to get it.

There should be some perks for players that were there when ribbons like this and the year-bound (Like anniversary ribbons) were active. Most events are done for newer players anyway. We have been able to take part of ribbon rummage, Halloween and such. It is enough.
    A new player shouldn't have the same perks as a player that kept playing through the years, if that were the case, there is no reason to stick by the game.
    To ask or demand the same treatment as the veteran-players is not only selfish, it is bad form.
    It is better to launch new ribbons that both the old and new can get some benefit from.

I am saying this as a former EU-Player who haven't had the chance to get some of those ribbons.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

I might have supported this suggestion before, but my view's on the subject has changed in a couple of years.
    Just because a ribbon exist and we haven't been able to get it, it doesn't mean that we absolutely have to be able to get it.

There should be some perks for players that were there when ribbons like this and the year-bound (Like anniversary ribbons) were active. Most events are done for newer players anyway. We have been able to take part of ribbon rummage, Halloween and such. It is enough.
    A new player shouldn't have the same perks as a player that kept playing through the years, if that were the case, there is no reason to stick by the game.
    To ask or demand the same treatment as the veteran-players is not only selfish, it is bad form.
    It is better to launch new ribbons that both the old and new can get some benefit from.

I am saying this as a former EU-Player who haven't had the chance to get some of those ribbons.

Agreed... back then it was really hard to obtain free things, and they never gave us anything significant from events. I remember having to try really hard to earn 20 ribbons, for my m4a1 custom crystal (which was rare). Now I can make a new account and I would be able to get at least 10 if not more in less than a week if I really wanted to. Yes, the game has changed. But as someone who has been playing for years on end, I can say that new players get so many things for free.
    -from an CFEU and CFNA player.