red stamp (2)

Hi all! i come back from CrossFire Vietnam server (alive). and when i start play i see very good a visual function that helps a lot (Red stamp who died). This need add to CrossFire West Too!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/b.radikal.ru\/b10\/2103\/e3\/72540f82265b.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Comments

• LAST TIME I READ THIS IS CROSSFIRE USA MANAGED TO SOME EXTENT BY SG WEST DIVISION ( CLEARLY 4 MONTHS WITHOUT BETTER SERVICE NOR STABILITY TO THE SERVERS) NOT CFV OR ANY EASTERN VERSION OR INTERNATIONAL CF VERSION OF IT U SHOULD CAREFULLY READ https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx NOR THIS Jurisdictional Issues
    • The Service is controlled and operated by SGW from its offices in Ontario, Canada. Accessing the Service from territories where the Service is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You shall not use the Service if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department”s list of Specially Designated Nationals.AND THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICES/COMPLAINTS
    • It is SGW”s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Copyright Act of Canada. SGW reserves the right to terminate without notice any user”s access to the Service if that user is determined by SGW, in its sole discretion, to be a "repeat infringer." In addition, SGW accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.

The Copyright Act of Canada provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.

If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, displayed, duplicated, performed, distributed, or otherwise infringed without your authorization and is available on the Service in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to SGW”s Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
      1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
      2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
      3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
      4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SGW to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
      5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
      6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
        AND I THINK YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM POSTING ABOUT OTHER VERSIONS , I THINK U CAN HINT @ GOOGLE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE
  • tase2nelu wrote: »
    LAST TIME I READ THIS IS CROSSFIRE USA MANAGED TO SOME EXTENT BY SG WEST DIVISION ( CLEARLY 4 MONTHS WITHOUT BETTER SERVICE NOR STABILITY TO THE SERVERS) NOT CFV OR ANY EASTERN VERSION OR INTERNATIONAL CF VERSION OF IT U SHOULD CAREFULLY READ https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx NOR THIS Jurisdictional Issues
    • The Service is controlled and operated by SGW from its offices in Ontario, Canada. Accessing the Service from territories where the Service is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You shall not use the Service if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department”s list of Specially Designated Nationals.AND THIS COPYRIGHT NOTICES/COMPLAINTS
    • It is SGW”s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Copyright Act of Canada. SGW reserves the right to terminate without notice any user”s access to the Service if that user is determined by SGW, in its sole discretion, to be a "repeat infringer." In addition, SGW accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.

The Copyright Act of Canada provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.

If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, displayed, duplicated, performed, distributed, or otherwise infringed without your authorization and is available on the Service in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to SGW”s Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
      1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
      2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
      4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SGW to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
      5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
      6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
        AND I THINK YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM POSTING ABOUT OTHER VERSIONS , I THINK U CAN HINT @ GOOGLE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE

https://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/855.gif

just wtf has happened to these forums
  • Viqualyy wrote: »

just wtf has happened to these forums

well this will enlighten you further: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...nother-version he could have put it in the appropriate section of forums minus the picture and regional setting of the game.(suggestions)

you could've just said 'dude ur not allowed to post stuff here from other cfs' but nah u just had to go full judge judy mode
  • guys! this is just a screenshot so that you can understand what I am writing about. a place to scold me, you'd better all unite and ask the GM to add this red seal here. why are you all not so friendly? why don't you all want to make the game better? why do I go through 10 circles of hell to get to other localizations (download, register an account, update the game, overcome the language barrier, etc.), in order to see what errors and disadvantages they have in the game, and what the advantages of the game are. what is better and what is worse. what to pay attention to and what to miss. Don't you want to return the former glory of the CF? Don't you want online to be big again? why do you waste time and posts on all sorts of little things, a place to do something useful, or just not interfere with others (for example, me)
    LAST TIME I READ THIS IS CROSSFIRE USA MANAGED TO SOME EXTENT BY SG WEST DIVISION ( CLEARLY 4 MONTHS WITHOUT BETTER SERVICE NOR STABILITY TO THE SERVERS) NOT CFV OR ANY EASTERN VERSION OR INTERNATIONAL CF VERSION OF IT U SHOULD CAREFULLY READ https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx NOR THIS Jurisdictional Issues

ok, you know what? You will not be given any kind of compensation for this 500 words long essay. God knows how many hours it took you to post this long message on this broken website.
    You should learn to be succinct and forums are dead anyway so who gives a shi!e. Secondly, OP has the right to post such things.
  • vittadhfg wrote: »
    guys! this is just a screenshot so that you can understand what I am writing about. a place to scold me, you'd better all unite and ask the GM to add this red seal here. why are you all not so friendly? why don't you all want to make the game better? why do I go through 10 circles of hell to get to other localizations (download, register an account, update the game, overcome the language barrier, etc.), in order to see what errors and disadvantages they have in the game, and what the advantages of the game are. what is better and what is worse. what to pay attention to and what to miss. Don't you want to return the former glory of the CF? Don't you want online to be big again? why do you waste time and posts on all sorts of little things, a place to do something useful, or just not interfere with others (for example, me)

you, my friend, has summed up everything. As long as there are players who will support this system, nothing's gonna change. It will be a great idea of adding a red stamp but I don't think that anyone would implement it. The main approach of current management is to introduce as many ZP events as possible instead of updating, fixing the game, its servers and the anti-cheat software. They never read any suggestion let alone implement it so don't expect any improvements.

Tell me why would they improve their game or fix their servers when players throw tons of money? look at how many players have bought 9a91 VIP? It's ridiculous how many players are still willing to spend on this game considering its current condition and the non-serious attitude of the management for the past 4 months?

Lastly, the management doesn't care about the glory days of CF just like they believe 11 years old veteran player is the same as a day 1 player.
  • olpers wrote: »

you, my friend, has summed up everything. As long as there are players who will support this system, nothing's gonna change. It will be a great idea of adding a red stamp but I don't think that anyone would implement it. The main approach of current management is to introduce as many ZP events as possible instead of updating, fixing the game, its servers and the anti-cheat software. They never read any suggestion let alone implement it so don't expect any improvements.

Tell me why would they improve their game or fix their servers when players throw tons of money? look at how many players have bought 9a91 VIP? It's ridiculous how many players are still willing to spend on this game considering its current condition and the non-serious attitude of the management for the past 4 months?

Lastly, the management doesn't care about the glory days of CF just like they believe 11 years old veteran player is the same as a day 1 player.

thank you for supporting me! I will fight to improve the game. I created a topic about the fact that I lost a lot of rating points due to a server error, and could not get the title of master1. just a diamond. but the administration heard me and they returned my points and my rang masters (and I get a weapon for always). I think they will do such a trifle as a red stamp, you just need to remind them from time to time
  • vittadhfg wrote: »

thank you for supporting me! I will fight to improve the game. I created a topic about the fact that I lost a lot of rating points due to a server error, and could not get the title of master1. just a diamond. but the administration heard me and they returned my points and my rang masters (and I get a weapon for always). I think they will do such a trifle as a red stamp, you just need to remind them from time to time

That's great to hear that they did the justice with you. I hope they make more changes and hear what players say