Impregnable and thesoldier61

Comments

• You can kick whoever you want which means you can abuse it.
  • give 1 infraction point on their account 9 more = forever ban from forum and 19 more from perm forever ingame too
  • Alduinn wrote: »
    You can kick whoever you want which means you can abuse it.

I want perm ban for those who abuse kick vote system
    +1 I agree with 677676 100%
  • Alduinn wrote: »
    You can kick whoever you want which means you can abuse it.

This is simply not true...you can start a kick vote for a player but that does not mean they will get kicked.

All players can vote if they wish and the system covers non voters the person starting the vote does not kick, they simply start a process.
  • There was no reason to make this post,kick button is there for a reason.Everyone is free to kick,you like it or not.As i see you ask for a punishment too.Just delete this and tell us here your ign in game.I know who you are just wanna laugh.
    IGN:thesoldier61
  • I should been treated like a superhuman created by the god themselves Angel on planet Earth I should be treated like a celestial dragon from One Piece
    IGN: WarBorn_2005
  • 677676 wrote: »
    give 1hour/ 1day ban BAN from game these 2 for abusing kick vote system

You do know that you yourself has broken a rule by writing their IGN's in the forum and accusing them right? Which is punishable, while kick abusing is very irritating and should be punished, it isn't forbidden or punishable.
    And they can see your IP if you are using alternate accounts thinking that will keep you from being punished. If you aren't using stuff like VPN to hide it that is, which if they see that you do, is punishable by permanent ban.

Meaningless and childish. CF-West really has the best and nicest overall community in the world.:rolleyes:
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Originally posted by 404_Amphe View Post
    The GM job is to tell truth what the is going on with servers, be more constant with updates , is just useless to have 13 gm's , they just ban people not giving a f... .. Servers expired since vips came, because none buyed licence so we have old servers from 2009.. Plus we never recieve any real compensation for previous , so we gonna get nothing from this too i believe . It's only facts, i play this game since 2009. I don't believe that servers will be better in future either, only if someone better then z8 buy the licence , LFG
    Painanator wrote: »

To you
    Actually their job is to do what the higher-ups tell them to do. If they tell the GMs to not say anything, that is what they have to do. The GMs are not the bosses of the company, just workers. And yes truth can be spreading hate. It is the way you say something, not what you are saying.

To everyone
    Personally, If i were a GM, I would perma-ban (and IP ban) players who acted like many do in the forum as soon as there is trouble. I would probably perma-ban players who annoyed me, repeating the same question over and over again, expecting a different answer. So by my standards they are pretty lenient, as the people here seem to be among the most toxic players anywhere. I am also angry and irritated because of all problems, but acting like angry 2 year olds that aren't allowed to play with their favorite toys, helps no one and is therefor meaningless.

evidence 19-01-21, 06:24 PM Current Server Issues on EU and MENA Page 27

Look at this 4 eyes idiot man thinking he is not childish and mature Impregnable and thesoldier61 and me are not mature okay.

I hope you get MOD position not being sarcastic but you dont deserve GM position if you are going to abuse power you should be more wiser than at least 50% of the toxic community if want to be a GM but good luck on being a MOD :) I look at previous posts you made but there was none I could make fun of you and roast you

Meaningless and childish. CF-West really has the best and nicest overall community in the world.
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Nice Things, but anyone buying VIP's (or anything else in the game for that matter) at this moment must be really stupid or have way to much cash to spend.
    The game works like crap and we haven't seen any compensation yet, which when it comes, will have to be awfully good for us players to accept and not rage leave the game forever.

Hey dude buy this super fuel to use with that car. No it's absolutely no trouble that the car lacks an engine, it might get one in the foreseeable future, but that doesn't mean that this fuel isn't super.

Will be interesting to see how many who actually buys it. For anyone who does, I hereby declare you Stupid and Stupider.

My Comment/Reply to you Now look who is being toxic also and talking mad trash ""You are stupid ribbon" wow real mature you are infact immature grow up 9 year old kid heartless gamer

Painanator wrote: »

If there is a god, they will suddenly get a "You are stupid ribbon" that takes away all their other ribbons forever and forces them to only play sheep-mode with flash-grenades as the only weapon forever.
  • We threaten you the way you deserve to be threatened,dont get mad and dont tilt from now,also insulting in forums and acting like a kid isnt the way to find the right you really dont have.Wanna mention that mentioning by yourself players with their igns and accuse them here is punishable,why don't you tell people here your real ign?You make just different accounts with vpn to support your post and insult here?
  • [USER="25026163"]cfmarumaru[/USER]

Dude you are only proving what I say by doing just what you did.
    I have said lots of things more immature than that post here in the forum. We were discussing that people who never write in the forum except when they are angry and then just short sentences in which they usually say "insert swear word here - and GM or a GM's name". We also discuss how something a person says can be both true and hateful depending on the choice of words.

I wouldn't want to be a mod, I couldn't troll people then. + Too much work and responsibility.

[USER="27809479"]BatleBorn208[/USER]

It's toxic and meant to be so, Immature... no. (By the way, I have never said I can't be both sometimes)
    It's dedicated to the people who buys stuff for the game at the moment when the game is at it's worst. When they will probably not be able to use them. I think that is pretty stupid. Also players giving the company money, even when they haven't fixed anything or has given us players anything in compensation are not only stupid, they are basically pointing the middle finger at other players who try to stand together to get the company to do better.

The lower message is mostly a joke, so that one isn't toxic.

Posting someone's IGN in the forum and accusing them is really childish for a thing like this. It's like a toddler running to his/her mother crying because another sibling won't let them use a certain toy first.

I can understand (even if it is forbidden) if it was because another player cheated or insulted you gravely.

Personally this thread is giving me a real good laugh.:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
This discussion has been closed.