add mic key button, to ranked

hello everybody and greetings, this is my 2nd suggestion this one will changing the game play and make it more helpful and enjoyable " what about if we add the mic key on the game like the ranked games 5 vs 5 the bl team can use the mic to give more specific information to their teammates to know what they gonna do or what kind of strategy they gonna do, and this will be same same for gr team "both side " that what i means, why we gonna do it ? well it's gonna be enjoyable to contect to our teammates and this gonna be helpfully
so i believe that gonna be cool to add it
thanks an advance for reading it

Comments

• wrote:
    R[edRanger;n6945953]hello everybody and greetings, this is my 2nd suggestion this one will changing the game play and make it more helpful and enjoyable " what about if we add the mic key on the game like the ranked games 5 vs 5 the bl team can use the mic to give more specific information to their teammates to know what they gonna do or what kind of strategy they gonna do, and this will be same same for gr team "both side " that what i means, why we gonna do it ? well it's gonna be enjoyable to contect to our teammates and this gonna be helpfully
    so i believe that gonna be cool to add it
    thanks an advance for reading it
    He knows what is being tried for testing purposes.
    I pay my respects to your suggestion.
  • What off it when people don't even know callouts? Let alone that people don't even understand the most basic english...
  • ReTeNaM wrote: »
    What off it when people don't even know callouts? Let alone that people don't even understand the most basic english...

anyways, i respect your opinion and let me comment about your reply with respectful. now if there someone didn't understand to speak english, this doesn't mean to not have an advantage like that. you can see that there are too many games has this feature to make gameplay easily for both teams to communication with your mates instead of typing, and if a mate of your team doesn't understand your language, you may mute him if he annoy you by the other languages.
  • wrote:
    R[edRanger;n6947486]

anyways, i respect your opinion and let me comment about your reply with respectful. now if there someone didn't understand to speak english, this doesn't mean to not have an advantage like that. you can see that there are too many games has this feature to make gameplay easily for both teams to communication with your mates instead of typing, and if a mate of your team doesn't understand your language, you may mute him if he annoy you by the other languages.

That is indeed true but muting people proves my point that it's useless - that's why there's discord, teamspeak or whatever else. And if u wanted to play with mates it's always go to option. For basic things like "We are going A or B" there are radio commands. Which again people don't understand to this day...
    Most of the time it would be abused with no option to mute things knowing Z8.
    I mean I'm not against it but at this point it's waaay unnecessary.
  • @ReTeNaM said:
    (Quote)

That is indeed true but muting people proves my point that it's useless - that's why there's discord, teamspeak or whatever else. And if u wanted to play with mates it's always go to option. For basic things like "We are going A or B" there are radio commands. Which again people don't understand to this day...
    Most of the time it would be abused with no option to mute things knowing Z8.
    I mean I'm not against it but at this point it's waaay unnecessary.

ingame voice can be both good and bad most other versions already have voice when it comes to ranked not to mention its something that should be in the game for ranked with the option to be able to mute.

• I don't see a problem with it when there is an option to mute the chat. I find myself some decent players at times, would like to communicate with them via gamechat. This shouldn't be a hard update since it is already in CrossFire China.
    +1

• I'd rather see voice in ranked and let players regulate it themselves instead of having GMs do it.
    If you have an issue with someone, just add an option for muting them and thats the end of it.
    If they continue causing problems via the chat, there's already a procedure for that.