Disconnect 3025_4 error

how long we will have to wait when you will finally will fix the issue with this stupid disconnect 3025_4 error??? ofc you dont care that people pay real money for things in game and now they cannot use them cuz cant play a single game getting frustraited

Comments

• I get "Server is full" error while in the channel selection every minute or so, if I'm ingame I get "Disconnected from Host" followed by the 3025_4 error every 10 minutes or so. I genuinely hope that people will think twice about spending money on this game during this vvip presale. You can't even really play the game, and there's no telling how long this is gonna take them to fix.
  • xVerm wrote: »
    I get "Server is full" error while in the channel selection every minute or so, if I'm ingame I get "Disconnected from Host" followed by the 3025_4 error every 10 minutes or so. I genuinely hope that people will think twice about spending money on this game during this vvip presale. You can't even really play the game, and there's no telling how long this is gonna take them to fix.

wait after the patch. you will see the 9a91 vip everywhere.
  • oggasywe22 wrote: »

wait after the patch. you will see the 9a91 vip everywhere.

Yeah I am painfully aware of that. What's the point in spending money if you can't even finish a single game? Guys come on..
  • Still no word about this, gm's once again not doing their job..
  • Everything indicates that they are not interested in fixing the server, many of us have this same error that does not allow us to finish a game at least, no GM or admin speaks about it. It seems that our money is not worth it or they do this to slowly end the game, what a disappointment I regret having spent money in this game, they are not ashamed to accept that the servers do not work well, they leave with bot responses thinking that the problem is our computers. Will they ever do their job well?
  • Thats the problem with it, they release 12th Anniversary event and 50% or more players cant possibly get any rewards (i mean the spin the wheel event now) i think a lot of players really want to get that Iron Beast SIA M4 but its really hard when you dont want to spend ZP on it because the game is disconnecting on our asses every fckn 5 minutes. And we are at the same point, MONEY MONEY MONEY. Servers are most of the time down for a couple of seconds and only way you can get these spins is to recharge ZP lol. ridiculous... Get your asses up GMs or soon there will be noone to buy your Z8 Points and play on your weak broken servers.. It really breaks my mood.. When i first started to play PC games Crossfire was the game i started with and i enjoy thinking about how the game was fun and good back in 2011 in the NA version.. No VVIP or other bull****. Just clean experience.. Getiing 300 EXP from the match and going slowly was so much better. Fix it PLEASE. I dont want to transfer onto another game again but i guess i will have to anyways.