Awm shot kick and shot (2)

Hello GM! 10-02-21, 10:12 PM i create topic about Awm shot kick and shot (here https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-barracks/6944368-awm-shot-kick-and-shot#post6944404) but i see yesterday man VN.KOBRA use again macro and bug... why this man no get ban and why this bug no was fixed ?
replay here https://my-files.su/x3stwo

Comments

• erhsthsrth wrote: »
    Simply Bcs it's not abug its feature.

I have 2 outputs from your message
    1) you not undestend what am i writing about, and you no see replay
    2) or you has problem with head
  • vittadhfg wrote: »

I have 2 outputs from your message
    1) you not undestend what am i writing about, and you no see replay
    2) or you has problem with head

1. Posting Replays in the forum is forbidden if it is to accuse someone, so is posting their name too.
    2. Macros are forbidden. Kick and shoot with VIP char without macro isn't and it isn't a bug. Other CF versions choose to take it a way, here they decided to let it stay as most players here want it so.
    3. We won't see it as we have to download it and most of us wont. if you want people to watch something, post it on youtube or something like it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

1. Posting Replays in the forum is forbidden if it is to accuse someone, so is posting their name too.
    2. Macros are forbidden. Kick and shoot with VIP char without macro isn't and it isn't a bug. Other CF versions choose to take it a way, here they decided to let it stay as most players here want it so.
    3. We won't see it as we have to download it and most of us wont. if you want people to watch something, post it on youtube or something like it.

sorry about the replays, I did not know .. on the Russian forum CF you can. it's just that this person does not allow playing, using this bug with macros (why is the bug - because he makes a 1 shot, reloads, kicks and fired again, like from a machine gun, and all shots to a point, from a sniper rifle that shoots 1 round - 1 shot - animation of reloading, and here cartridges appear from the air .. nonsense). Throwing complaints in the game, on the complaints site, here on the forum I wrote and emu nothing ... how I played and will play. .. probably they didn’t hear me again .. didn’t watch the replay ... this person spoiled the mood for me and others and will spoil it againe ...