Ranked ZM

Look at the Place 1-4. Another "Supreme team" in Ranked ZM. Can you fixed this Crapp ?

Comments

• [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"254","width":"300","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Iyf8wqG.jpeg"}[/IMG2]
  • If you are calling about haunted mansion only and not elite unearth and space junkyard and total rank are all legit apart from like you said which I assume is about mansion you are telling the truth I have checked all 4 like I said above

top 4 elite level 7 CN-HAK DPS 131K
    sakurasakur elite level 12 DPS 127K
    EWTGfsSA elite level 10 DPS 108K now EWTG elite level is 13 DPS 95K STAGE 45!!!

rank 26 sakurasakur elite level 7 DPS 122K
    rank 53 EWTGfsSA elite level 8 DPS 118K
    these has.ker finished and KILL all boss STAGE 45 in 3min to 4min
  • Myrdin2310 wrote: »
    Look at the Place 1-4. Another "Supreme team" in Ranked ZM. Can you fixed this Crapp ?

There is not much to do than keep reporting - hackers are pretty much in every game not only CF,and people will always keep abuse it if they can(especially when the average age in video games is 13-14)

The GM's are not blind as most people tend to believe,they see everything.

Also the "top 100" in zm is just a list,just like the EXP list,I doubt most people even remember 99% of the names on that list and forget most names one second after they close look on that screen.

CopyCat3 wrote: »
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"254","width":"300","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Iyf8wqG.jpeg"}[/IMG2]

I just noticed your signature.

Dude - what do you mean with "most top 100 use hack and none gets banned"?what you talk about?last season(first season) more than half of top 100 got banned in the end of the season,I personally know at least 20 of them,only from my clan 4-5 get banned without my knowing they do so as I didn't play the first season...even on this current 2nd season,lots already get "removed",there were more than 50 people in top list with records like "5:34/6:21/7:18" and now maybe there less than 10 on the list with such records ...you should put more faith on the GM's that they do their job.

• There is not much to do than keep reporting - hackers are pretty much in every game not only CF,and people will always keep abuse it if they can(especially when the average age in video games is 13-14)

Also the "top 100" in zm is just a list,just like the EXP list,I doubt most people even remember 99% of the names on that list and forget most names one second after they close look on that screen.

Dude - what do you mean with "most top 100 use hack and none gets banned"?what you talk about?last season(first season) more than half of top 100 got banned in the end of the season,I personally know at least 20 of them,only from my clan 4-5 get banned without my knowing they do so as I didn't play the first season...even on this current 2nd season,lots already get "removed",there were more than 50 people in top list with records like "5:34/6:21/7:18" and now maybe there less than 10 on the list with such records ...you should put more faith on the GM's that they do their job.

If you can say that, let the respectable GMs do their job .. :) Or do you have a doubt ? :rolleyes: ;) Before I write something, I say think about it .. Everyone knows what is what and the result is in the hands of dear GMs. :)

• There is not much to do than keep reporting - hackers are pretty much in every game not only CF,and people will always keep abuse it if they can(especially when the average age in video games is 13-14)

My team was top1 the first season, and we got pushed down to #92-100 by the last day due to people partying with cheaters and not getting removed. In the last day another 10 people cheated or partied with cheaters and pushed us beyond #100.
    People who were caught playing with cheaters got their scores deleted, but were not ZM rank banned or did not get any further penalties.
    Please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

My team was top1 the first season, and we got pushed down to #92-100 by the last day due to people partying with cheaters and not getting removed. In the last day another 10 people cheated or partied with cheaters and pushed us beyond #100.
    People who were caught playing with cheaters got their scores deleted, but were not ZM rank banned or did not get any further penalties.
    Please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.

And I still see some familiar faces in Top 100 who were last year in the leaderboard. I mean even the "new" top ranked players with the "Meow" IGNs appearing out of nowhere obviously makes people think something is wrong. But hey, one of them was removed from the list, I guess we are making some progress right?
  • Waiwio wrote: »

And I still see some familiar faces in Top 100 who were last year in the leaderboard. I mean even the "new" top ranked players with the "Meow" IGNs appearing out of nowhere obviously makes people think something is wrong. But hey, one of them was removed from the list, I guess we are making some progress right?

1 step forward 2 steps back.
    Or in this case, 4 steps back, 1 step forward.