Rank Colors Option

Hello!

I'm here for sugguest an option that could make old and new players happy about the Rank Colors. I know that some players already sugguest something about it but they were asking to only back the old colors without keeping the new ones. My sugguest would be to add an option in the Community/Function Controls Section ingame (where we can turn on/off friends invites, whisper, change killmarks, achievements, etc) to show the Old and News Ranks Colors. Like this, each players will be able to select if they want this or not.

I'm sugguesting this because i'm very annoyed to see these very ugly ranks. Back in EU&OldNA, Classic Marshall (5Stars) was the most nicer one with Colonel (Eagle). Now, it's only Yellow Pee. I know that alot of players want these ranks back and i also know that many players prefer the new ones (everyone his own taste!). That's why i'm suggesting this as an option that we can turning ON/OFF. I don't know if it's possible or not due to each game's limitations but i hope that if it's possible and if enough players agree with this we can get this.

Comments