remove permanent fusion wings from zm ranked reward

remove permanent fusion wings from zm ranked reward. or atleast set a maximum amount.
also we get fusion wings pieces, so when we want them in our storage we can use the pieces.

but the way how it is now, is just a waste of storage capacity.
i got meanwhile 26 ! thats useless....i prefer to get no reward from ranked zm than more of the fusion wings.

kWr0Sal.png

Comments

• Wow, so many wings - don't fly away!

We will see what we can do and if you want them removed, please contact the support team.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6945285]Wow, so many wings - don't fly away!

We will see what we can do and if you want them removed, please contact the support team.[/QUOTE]

I heard that in other versions of CF, those wings can be fused together to obtain an upgraded version with a small stat boost for zombie mode. Any chance we could get that system in CFWest? It would make more sense to get multiple copies of them if they're used as crafting materials.

We will see what we can do and if you want them removed, please contact the support team.[/QUOTE]

I want to remove M4A1-Lazer and Ak47-Buster too

OH SO WHEN WE ASK WE CANT BUT HE CAN " Item Deletion Policy

Because all purchases within Crossfire are final, we do not delete any weapons from accounts based on user requests. If you own a weapon item and the refund policy no longer applies, that weapon will be on your account and we will not process requests to arbitrarily remove it." DID the https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx changed? What about the weapon duplicates? When will do something about them? HERE"s their response since 2020:

Hello,Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

Please note that Z8Games Staff cannot remove items or weapons upon players requests. You can purchase up to 3 Storage Expansion items in case you already filled your Storage.

We thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,[GM]Moony
  • tase2nelu wrote: »

OH SO WHEN WE ASK WE CANT BUT HE CAN " Item Deletion Policy

Because all purchases within Crossfire are final, we do not delete any weapons from accounts based on user requests. If you own a weapon item and the refund policy no longer applies, that weapon will be on your account and we will not process requests to arbitrarily remove it." DID the https://www.z8games.com/termsandcondition.aspx changed? What about the weapon duplicates? When will do something about them? HERE"s their response since 2020:

Hello,Thank you for contacting Z8Games Support Center.

Please note that Z8Games Staff cannot remove items or weapons upon players requests. You can purchase up to 3 Storage Expansion items in case you already filled your Storage.

We thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,[GM]Moony

This is the exact response I got when I asked support to remove some extra zm items like the OP did..
  • KyokoChan wrote: »

I want to remove M4A1-Lazer and Ak47-Buster too

WE have to w8 for Anti-Zombie Weapon Dismantle System the eastern version of crossfire has it https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki...smantle_System

( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference ) as for wings we cant get rid of since they removed the Trade System due to the ZP Exploit

https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Crafting_System ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference ).

Nor do we have the option deleting / selling items or buy deleting item ticket as some versions have it as shown here: (mostly eastern side clients has it)
    • CFC: GP weapons cannot be sold back for GP, they can only be deleted.
    • CFK and CFJ: Permanent weapons won from Black Market can be sold back for GP.
    • CFI: All permanent weapons from Black Market can be sold, except Kriss SV.
    • CFV and CFR: Permanent weapons won from Black Market can't be sold, but if players want to delete, they need buy "weapon deletion ticket" from the webshop.
    • CFP and CFV: Temporary weapons can be deleted - first, they will be moved to the Deleted Tab and will vanish after 14 days. During this period, if players change their mind, they can restore deleted temp weapons from the Deleted Tab.