GameMaster Devil Terminator 16k HP Health Points

Comments

• All I can say is that the Xeno devil Terminators are very powerful, and they need to give the comandos a little buff, including in hmx
  • Forget everything I said way better idea GameMaster please make Blue Xeno unable to get red box or with a new offical rule that say no double xeno HhhHHh

Why? Player even if they are xeno blue they still take red box so annoying they take red box even though they are already Boss Xeno Blue Titan
    It has 12k HP only 1K less than fire terminator 13K hp

which is better 4 boss mutant 2 fire terminator and 2 devil terminator? 2 of them that was xeno blue before but took red box like a greedy idiot player who put himself or herself before other like I am top priority

OR 6 boss mutant 2 other titan mutant not xeno blue before the reason why I am talking about this to kill all frost commando or devil hunter and beat them to death/beat their a55 is you need as much boss mutant as possible which is 6 to make them go back to sleepty sleep and LMAO ROFL LOL make them rage quit see their name has left HhHhHHhHHhHh
  • This is a better idea than before

for those wondering what this topic is about / saw too late 677676 put this before
    1st option to 4th option very bad idea
    20K HP, 1st option
    24/26K HP 2nd option
    72K HP, 3rd option
    96K HP 4th option

better to make Xeno purple/blue unable to get red box as it is a powerful boss mutant already
    I think massmutation 30 player dawnvillage/ resort renewed resort 2.0 this will be much more enjoyable and all titan mutant can get red box cuz blue/purple xeno is now unable to get red box