Channel Rank Limit.

Back in the day CrossFire used to have couple of servers which had a rank restriction, that rank was low but it did make a slight difference on how we enjoyed the whole game overall. We saw less new accounts being seen and cheating throughout the whole day and we saw less toxicity as some players were up to no match against veterans like myself.

I think restoring this kind of idea is a beneficial way of making this game more enjoyable for those who are into it that much. This will also reduce the amount of complains we as veteran players make.

I am now going to be giving a few suggestions in parts regarding this.
I hope to see your feed back and I do hope this feature will be implemented as current state of our version of CrossFire is simply NOT ENJOYABLE due to LOW RANKED players cheating in every match.

Suggestion 1:

Servers such as North America (1,2,3) and Europe (1,2,3) will follow the same pattern.
Channels between 1 and 6 will be have no rank restriction, meaning that whoever wants to play with whomever, they will be free to do so at their own will.
Channels between 7 and 10 will be for users with a higher rank than Captain 5.

Reasons for such move?
There are more low ranked players than high ranked, meaning more channels will have to be free for them to play on. While this happens, the servers will also get more populated, resulting in them being used to their full potential which they were supposed to be rather than being empty all week.

Will it benefit players?
Sure, it will benefit both types of players; low ranked and high ranked. Because they will be able to find their match along these server, since levelling up nowadays does not take as long as it used to be, reaching higher rank is still not that hard. Where as, nowadays higher ranked players only suffer during these times because they are unable to find their match resulting in them being kicked from the rooms for no valid reason and they are unable to find games to complete events/runs with for example; a good team for Void Rift or Abyss clears since it takes a team to take the whole map, not an individual.

Suggestion 2:

Since we had new servers being added, once they are tested and stable, one of the few servers will be restricted to a higher rank; Captain 5.
Another server can be used to be restricted for ranks such as; First Lieutenant 1 since it does not take that long to level up and this level is very popular among players.

To ensure that not only we can enjoy our game, but we also will not be taking as much space. The servers have been lying around for long enough and not being used on a daily basis, this time it will actually make them usable and benefit everyone.

Comments

• +1 , Totally agree on the idea of a rank restriction and I believe it will decrease the probability of running into hackers significantly , I think as a start up we can have a server for Second Lieutenant and above.
    The idea works , and players who used to play in UK 4 can confirm that , so I hope to see it again
  • +1 totally agree with is. Would be much enjoyable for both sides
  • I do not support this suggestion at this time.

1. We are too few to be divided right now. If we had at least the double amount of players, it would be worth a try.
    2. XP rank became meaningless with VIP's. Now with weekend bonus XP. Higher amount of XP given out for all modes generally, It's too easy to level up. When I came back to CF, I was only SGT in this acc, but became Colonel in less than half a year and that is without any VIP's and only average play-time. So It won't let you escape anything, if you don't set the restriction at a very high level.
    3. The most stupid and easily discerned cheaters are low level, but most of the cheaters that are actually a threat, are high level, as they are good at it. Not setting the cheats up to 100%, but increasing their abilities with cheats like 20% less recoil etc... So it won't let you escape cheaters.
    JackPain (Sweden)