my account got perma-banned (again) for no reason.

so my account N.B.Killer got permanently banned today.
ive never used hacks, never used any illegal software, never did anything rules-breaking and never been a foul mouth. ah dindu nuffin, im a good boi.
in fact i got perma-banned last time i played this game (~10months ago) and the technical support eventually had to unbann me.
heres a video of my account unbanned In-game but still banned in the forums/z8 game site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Esyr7FSlg when i was banned the last time.

i get reported a lot because thats what noobs with 200 pings and zero game sense will do. report any half decent players.

so Z8, please unblock my account ASAP.

Comments

• [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6944692]Then you already know those issues are not solved on forum, you need to send a support ticket.[/QUOTE]

did that already but i still need to post here to get unbanned by mods here from z8games.com.
  • Wow dude thats horrible , hopefully they address your problem soon.
  • so my account N.B.Killer got permanently banned today.
    ive never used hacks, never used any illegal software, never did anything rules-breaking and never been a foul mouth. ah dindu nuffin, im a good boi.
    in fact i got perma-banned last time i played this game (~10months ago) and the technical support eventually had to unbann me.
    heres a video of my account unbanned In-game but still banned in the forums/z8 game site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Esyr7FSlg when i was banned the last time.

i get reported a lot because thats what noobs with 200 pings and zero game sense will do. report any half decent players.

wish you the best man hope they solve it soon
  • thanks for the well wishes guys, but my account is STILL banned. this is actually the 3rd or 4th time my acc was mis-banned.

and technical support just gives me the same copy and paste instead of doing any work. what a company.
  • This is reminding me of a previous thread that was posted not too long ago... a permanent ban when back then it was only a few days for hacking. (not accusing you)
    Maybe try reaching out to the Discord server and send a ticket there, best of luck and sorry to hear. It's sad that you've been banned this long and you haven't received a fair reply. Pretty bad end of customer service, especially since you still haven't stopped trying to get unbanned, and to be honest I would do the same.
  • What I don't get to this day is that you have no way of defending yourself. Lets say there would be case opened with you having access to the exact demo replay that got u banned - unless one would blatantly be killing other team in rankeds from spawn (till don't get how Z8 doesn't have means to ignore win/lose point when game ended in few minutes which would mean either hacker or win trading)
    This way you could make use of your decision making similiar to these clips of n0thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPOA_w9YlkA If you got couple thousands of hours playing fps games you get something off it - u know most of habbits/plays people make and you can expect them which can look from "people with gamesense of a bot" perspective as cheating. Heard that report system doesn't auto ban you if you get reported multiple times but can you actually believe it?
  • thanks for the well wishes guys, but my account is STILL banned. this is actually the 3rd or 4th time my acc was mis-banned.

and technical support just gives me the same copy and paste instead of doing any work. what a company.

You can try as many times as you want, a bot will answer you. I was hacked and gave them all the evidence "Transaction IDS" "Support IDS" all emails, but it apparently wasn't enough for them, I'll give it up with Z8 support ^^
  • so my account N.B.Killer got permanently banned today.

If you don't pay ~200$ to GM Kanadian you won't get unbanned.