When will they change the 200 coupon weapons?

Does anyone have an idea when they will change the 200 coupon weapons?
It's almost a year without any 200 coupon weapon change.

Comments

• Last time it took 6~7 months to get new 150 coupon weapons , hopefully they will change the 200 coupon weapons soon maybe even update the 25 , 50 & 100 coupon weapons as they are not worth it at the moment.
  • i wait too. was good what GM change coupons weapons all (150 and 200) and we can get 1 collections!
  • vittadhfg wrote: »
    i wait too. was good what GM change coupons weapons all (150 and 200) and we can get 1 collections!

I agree, if there come new weapons it should be a collection.
  • klothes wrote: »
    i wounder what it will be next time

me too. What would you like to see?
  • loller1207 wrote: »

yo some old school stuff would be super cool, like a golden deagle or a shovel tho or some kind of cool mg for the mm players

what about you=?
  • klothes wrote: »

yo some old school stuff would be super cool, like a golden deagle or a shovel tho or some kind of cool mg for the mm players

Im against it that old Golden Set Comes in, anything else i dont care about, like original m4a1-custom or mg13, but not Golden Set the Original, since its the Very likely only Rare Items that at least we Original old players have, there arent much others more.
    Its the Only Veterans have from this Game to hold on to a Game so long, only new users getting events ( i mean special events for really new players). Thats i kinda find is sad, and even old collection guns got thrown out so much, that there is nothing special to it, so we only have that guns that are rare, rather go for ribbon ak gold for free
  • Quake444 wrote: »

Im against it that old Golden Set Comes in, anything else i dont care about, like original m4a1-custom or mg13, but not Golden Set the Original, since its the Very likely only Rare Items that at least we Original old players have, there arent much others more.
    Its the Only Veterans have from this Game to hold on to a Game so long, only new users getting events ( i mean special events for really new players). Thats i kinda find is sad, and even old collection guns got thrown out so much, that there is nothing special to it, so we only have that guns that are rare, rather go for ribbon ak gold for free

yo did not thought about it you are totally right man. should just do other cool weapon sets like some feet type set "jokes ahead":D
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I agree with you 100% that old gold weapons should not return. However... while I think that, it hurts me at the same time. I've played since 2010 but never had the chance to get all the old gold weapons (only have d.e gold). I wasn't allowed to buy zp at the time because I was very young... tho I still did it a few times like the rebell I am :P. I really, REALLY want them but I don't want them to be a common sight. Quite the dilemma.
  • hwjhwj wrote: »

I agree with you 100% that old gold weapons should not return. However... while I think that, it hurts me at the same time. I've played since 2010 but never had the chance to get all the old gold weapons (only have d.e gold). I wasn't allowed to buy zp at the time because I was very young... tho I still did it a few times like the rebell I am :P. I really, REALLY want them but I don't want them to be a common sight. Quite the dilemma.

i had the same situation back then, i only have 1 of them too, but rather im happy with that 1 rare gun, then to see it everywhere, and even make it accessible for Cheater/bot accounts, i couldnt back then afford much zp neither, but got ak gold just before they were removed. In this over 10 years now i learned it every year to year, month to month,week to week, day to day everytime new, that Youre getting rewarded for using Bots/Scripts/Macros, and even so Cheating, if youre smart enough to use it in Limits, since then you would get through, but dont be a loyal player for a decade you wont get nything for your loyalty to that game (at least from Smilegate Provided Games) and i dont count in that Ugly Spray and Namecard that got everyone
  • hwjhwj wrote: »

Quake444 wrote: »

i had the same situation back then, i only have 1 of them too, but rather im happy with that 1 rare gun, then to see it everywhere, and even make it accessible for Cheater/bot accounts, i couldnt back then afford much zp neither, but got ak gold just before they were removed. In this over 10 years now i learned it every year to year, month to month,week to week, day to day everytime new, that Youre getting rewarded for using Bots/Scripts/Macros, and even so Cheating, if youre smart enough to use it in Limits, since then you would get through, but dont be a loyal player for a decade you wont get nything for your loyalty to that game (at least from Smilegate Provided Games) and i dont count in that Ugly Spray and Namecard that got everyone

They do hold competitions once or twice a year that gives out the old gold-weapons to around 10 players, so it's not impossible to get hold of them now either.

As for what I like to see as 200 Coupon prices.
    1. Something Completely new.
    2. Unusual weapon types (no ak, barrett, m4, awm, etc...)
    3. 3 different types of mp7 or Uzi. Just to see the outrage and laugh at peoples reaction.
    4. Bronze weapons, I love that skin, but have no permanent version of any of those weapons.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • On February the 3rd (feb patch) Celestine said "coupons were fairly recently changed but we might change more soon - just not today" when she was asked if coupons were changed on that patch, so dare I say soon?
  • Painanator wrote: »

They do hold competitions once or twice a year that gives out the old gold-weapons to around 10 players, so it's not impossible to get hold of them now either.

As for what I like to see as 200 Coupon prices.
    1. Something Completely new.
    2. Unusual weapon types (no ak, barrett, m4, awm, etc...)
    3. 3 different types of mp7 or Uzi. Just to see the outrage and laugh at peoples reaction.
    4. Bronze weapons, I love that skin, but have no permanent version of any of those weapons.

But even you see the Point its a Diffrence between of 10 Players that can Choose 1 of that 3, or Thousands of users that didnt spend 1 penny for it, just collecting it in with free crates. Even for me i wouldnt even have responded to that because it should have been logically, thats no offend towards you, but that point should be already be said, that this Users where got them had to work for it and work hard for them, and just dont AFK botting for crates, spin them, maybe even win guns from the crates and get the one of the few rare collections for nothing done.

and its not in every contest that they give out exactly only that Collection, mostly themed stuff they can choose (halloween contest and you win so you can choose any halloween gun, and so on...) out from that theme a weapon skin, or by the wishing contest you can choose between all existing guns
  • maybe they can put in some of the gun vfx from the trade shop. or maybe put them in the MP shop since some people didn't get them back then.. Not sure what else the trade shop would have got if it wasn't shut down, but they could add all of that too.
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    maybe they can put in some of the gun vfx from the trade shop. or maybe put them in the MP shop since some people didn't get them back then.. Not sure what else the trade shop would have got if it wasn't shut down, but they could add all of that too.

I would rather like to see the gun VFX in the mileage shop instead of the coupons store :)

I would rather like to see the gun VFX in the mileage shop instead of the coupons store :)

Would be great that they price them at 35,000 MP in case they put them in so you can only get 1 per month, and have to really work for it.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

Would be great that they price them at 35,000 MP in case they put them in so you can only get 1 per month, and have to really work for it.

20 000MP is enough :)
  • vittadhfg wrote: »
    i wait too. was good what GM change coupons weapons all (150 and 200) and we can get 1 collections!

I agree, if new weapons come,
    then there must be a collection.
    Difference is always good.
  • Yes, they will change the coupon weapons next patch, they'll remove 6 and add 3 new ones. The weapons being added are ones already existing in CF West
  • Waiwio wrote: »
    Yes, they will change the coupon weapons next patch, they'll remove 6 and add 3 new ones. The weapons being added are ones already existing in CF West

how do you know?

how do you know?

[QUOTE=[GM]Lasagnya;n6945729]
    • Coupon Weapon change soon, previous weapons will be making a reappearance. More details available during next GM Play however, the following will be removed:
      • Ruger Bisley-Liquid Metal
      • AWM-Platinum
      • Scar Light-Pure Silver
      • Barrett – Imperial - UG
      • MP5 – Ultimate Goldsmith
      • Knife – Ultimate Gold
    [/QUOTE]

https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-announcements/6945729-gm-play-march-2021
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

So they will take down 6 weapons (from tier 150 and 200) and introduce only 3? or 3 new weapons and 3 old weapons release before?
    I would like to see XM8 Germany and of course some new models never seen in Coupon system.

I already have my ZP crates from events ready to be opened this next patch.
    probably the 9a91 and mp7 camo

That would be really sad :(
    I hope it will be other weapons no 9a91,m14ebr, and mp7 camo

That would be really sad :(
    I hope it will be other weapons no 9a91,m14ebr, and mp7 camo

ok, mp7 pink. don't worry GMs know what we want. it says it's going to be previous weapons, so let's not get too excited since you probably have them already.

ok, mp7 pink. don't worry GMs know what we want. it says it's going to be previous weapons, so let's not get too excited since you probably have them already.

Why not both the camo and the pink?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Simple Answer..10.03.2021

And like I said 04-03-21, 10:11 PM
    @ winnnetou dont be too sure about gold weapons....you may see them back in coupons in the next patch:)

So no....not as compensation but as a replacement for the currrent coupon weapons:)

All things are possible.

I was Right:)