Sheep Mode Mayhem: February 17th to 26th

2»

Comments

• why are you doing a Community Goal for an old ribbon.
    take into consideration that some people already have the ribbon, this is a boring event tbh, lots of account that doesn't need the ribbon or doesn't actually collect ribbons..
    in short, the only people that can be considered the "Community" are the people that actually want the ribbon. (some people don't have time to get extra steals and etc, as well.)

besides, stealing sheeps is hard, you have to kill people with 1+ sheeps, and that gives you 1-2 steals, only if you already not on your max sheep count
    that means you need over 1.5m kills in sheep mode when the killer not having max amount of sheeps and the ones get killed have collected at least 1 sheep

in my opinion it's b.s
    the knife week goal is nice, its personal, if you put in the time and effort (well not much effort in this one), you will get it.

please don't do Community Goal on old ribbons.
  • Please, either lower the community goal to 1 million or give it to the people who did the personal goal.

With all the problems the servers are facing and the DECREASE in people who used to play. Remember, the first time you did this ribbon how much players were and how much at the moment.
  • iPaG wrote: »
    Please, either lower the community goal to 1 million or give it to the people who did the personal goal.

With all the problems the servers are facing and the DECREASE in people who used to play. Remember, the first time you did this ribbon how much players were and how much at the moment.

+1 I agree
  • Another failed ribbon event due to community goal being unrealistic?
  • La comunidad no cumplio con la misión de 3.000.000 de ovejas robadas, y como hacemos los que fuimos a jugar todos los días del evento a ver si logramos completar? Nos darán la cinta?
  • ANAVALAK27 wrote: »
    La comunidad no cumplio con la misión de 3.000.000 de ovejas robadas, y como hacemos los que fuimos a jugar todos los días del evento a ver si logramos completar? Nos darán la cinta?

Due to the lack of response from any of the team members I really believe they actually dont care. Furthermore they don't work during the weekends so I would wait till Monday and see if they pronounce themselves about this. But probably due to the fact the unrealistic community goal not being achieved nobody will actually received it. They don't care. They just follow the other servers (chinese) most of the time.

But who knows, they probably will make a change.
  • I am upset about this situation where cf has come. Last year, the same event came 7 days and the first day was The same ribbon was given to those who logged in and served one day. Likewise, another ribbon was given at the end of the event. Pity cf doesn't even kick out of the game beforehand. Friends don't try hard to finish the ribbon However, ribbons were added again so that the number of players would not decrease. This includes the ep bug event. I am very curious about those who read this message, I wonder if you have a spin event or any ep event or ribbon e Will you bring the event m4a1 Festival? Or the game, I do not care much, I look at my money, I wonder if you will start working again at two o'clock and play candy crush after half an hour?Where did I say from where to where or where did it come from a turnover of $ 1 billion? pity. It's a real shame.