Anyone still play this from like 5 years ago?

Just curious if anyone still plays this from about 5 years ago? I just got it reinstalled. I played under the IGN MaryJane in the clan KillerBuds. Anyone still out there from way back when?

Comments

• MaryJaneKB wrote: »
    Just curious if anyone still plays this from about 5 years ago? I just got it reinstalled. I played under the IGN MaryJane in the clan KillerBuds. Anyone still out there from way back when?

I'm since over 10 years here, but paused it since now for some weeks, cuz since over 4 months now the server are crashing,dc's errors etc. and that a lot, and since then im just lurking mostly only in the forum waiting for some fixes, but welcome back
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I'm since over 10 years here, but paused it since now for some weeks, cuz since over 4 months now the server are crashing,dc's errors etc. and that a lot, and since then im just lurking mostly only in the forum waiting for some fixes, but welcome back

Yeah i don't even recognize any of the GMs or MODs anymore, What happened to this game? The servers seem pretty empty these days compared to when i used to play. Is E8 even a thing anymore? Last time i saw anything competitive about this is when i watched Lifeline play in the E-sports tourny.

Even in my first match i killed someone with an original M4 custom and someone said "that brings back memories", Can you not get that in game anymore?
  • MaryJaneKB wrote: »

Yeah i don't even recognize any of the GMs or MODs anymore, What happened to this game? The servers seem pretty empty these days compared to when i used to play. Is E8 even a thing anymore? Last time i saw anything competitive about this is when i watched Lifeline play in the E-sports tourny.

Even in my first match i killed someone with an original M4 custom and someone said "that brings back memories", Can you not get that in game anymore?

Nope you can just get the M4a1 Custom Crystal Permanent when you Collect enough Ribbons, i did spend a lot back then for the M4a1 Custom but didnt won it back then.

Even theres absolutly not Point Anymore when they bring some ZP Crates in, I was Happy for over Months when i Back then the Mauser Royal Dragon,cuz it was a Rare Skin Design, and not so much won it, then they brought this Collection for Free out to Everyone, a few times since then, where literally Masses won Royal Dragon Guns, and i mean a lot of them, everytime they brought them back in.

So you dont need to Buy them trying to Win Something Rare just wait it takes maybe a Year and then theyre in a Event for Free.

the odds are really low compared to back then.

Even old Gold Designs are Rare, but at least there are the Old players standing together against it, since its nearby the last guns that are Rare, even some other old Coupon guns
  • I played since 2010 when I was in 5th grade. My account "Plutonium" was created later after my friend kept logging onto my old acc and I didnt fell it was secure. I just reinstalled for nostalgia. My favorite memories were during the 4th of July I was playing on the compound map which they put into the game after Osama Bin Laden was killed and it was a huge in game event. I remember playing with a m4a1 s american flag or patriot or something, while i heard fireworks booming overhead. They also had Xmas in July crates they were hustling. Good times
  • I don’t play. But lurk the forums. Wouldn’t play this game even if Warhawk came back, in fact nah, if he came back I would. BRB gonna message him
  • Ithychams wrote: »
    Wouldn’t play this game even if Warhawk came back

Warhawk, that name sounds familiar. I think he was even in my old clan at one point.
  • I'm since over 7 years here, but paused it since now for some weeks, cuz since over 4 months now the server are crashing,dc's errors etc. , What happened to this game? The servers disconnect always
    I Will not buy any VIP.