Pity system

Hello my people,

Today I would like to suggest a pity system for the zp crates in the black market. What is a pity system you might ask? Let me explain. When spinning crates you are not guaranteed anything except for 3 randomized items with a very low chance at winning the permanent item. A pity system is something that in this case guarantees you to win a permanent weapon from the crate you are spinning. This would serve as a safety net for people who want something from crates but do not feel like spending 200k zp or get nothing and feel ripped off. Today buying a vip is almost always going to be more worth it than spinning crates, crates are sort of expensive as is, and they do have some nice items in them, but for crates to almost always be less worth than a vip purchase is not right in my very humble opinion. I therefore suggest that every 80 or 100 or so crates that you buy and open will be guaranteed to contain one of the permanent items in that crate. Once you win a permanent item this counter resets to 0 and starts building up again. There is still the possibility of duplicates, so we are not guaranteed to pull what ever we want from crates, and we will still be able to get lucky and win from less than e.g. 100 crates. But I feel like if you go 100 zp crates without winning you should be given a pity win. I'm thinking this would only relate to zp crates that you buy and not zp crates given from events or EP to ensure that players who spent money on the crates and won don't feel like their guns are being handed out for free and flooding the place. I think this would incentivize people to buy crates more often without flooding the game with weapons for everyone. I myself have stopped buying crates because of the terrible win rate combined with the possibility of duplicates that you can do nothing with. If there was a pity system or something of the sorts I would feel like spending money for a skin or weapon on the black market would be a fun thing I could see myself doing from time to time. Overall I think something like this would benefit both the game, as people would be more willing to buy crates, and the players, who could now spin crates knowing they at least won't win anything.

Please let me know what y'all think and please crossfire gods heed our call

Comments