Close ranked

I really don't understand. Why ranked season is keep going? We have server issues since NOVEMBER 2020 and now it's FEBRUARY 2021! Half of my ranked games give me errors and -20. It's like a lottery if you enter a game without error and play normal. Close it already and don't open it until servers are fully stable. Shame on you Smilegate, all this revenue from people buying ZP and nothing is done to improve or even keep the game stable. I dearly hope Tencent go bankrupt.

Another message by a player who plays for 10 years and spent loads of money and you don't give a damn about him.

Comments

• I really don't understand. Why ranked season is keep going? We have server issues since NOVEMBER 2020 and now it's FEBRUARY 2021! Half of my ranked games give me errors and -20. It's like a lottery if you enter a game without error and play normal. Close it already and don't open it until servers are fully stable. Shame on you Smilegate, all this revenue from people buying ZP and nothing is done to improve or even keep the game stable. I dearly hope Tencent go bankrupt.

Another message by a player who plays for 10 years and spent loads of money and you don't give a damn about him.

im since over 10 years here too, but i got my goals i wanted to achieve since then getting a rare collection full, and did my wanted aluminium bat battle pass with this errors through that struggling, and now i bought me instead of Zp a new Game Cold War, and there i have way more fun then in cf in the last 2 yearstogether, and i got the game not fresh about 1 month ago.

Thats my best advice rather invest in a Permanent Game where you can have some fun, and maybe before halloween they will have done something against it, when not i dont really care much more that 10 years were already really hard as a normal player, and i dont want ruin my nerves for this game anymore so, you can keep play it or do it like others switch to a diffrent game and enjoy this until they realize they lose a majority of the player base.
  • I joined a ranked game to check if it worked but i instantly dced and tried to join but it kept loading at 100%. Result -30 points :(
  • loller1207 wrote: »
    I joined a ranked game to check myPennMedicine if it worked but i instantly dced and tried to join but it kept loading at 100%. Result -30 points :(

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
  • yesterday I played on the ranked match in 22:00 for Moscow time