VFX , Dolls and Kill marks

Hello everyone ,
I suggest adding VFX , Dolls and Kill marks to the item shop.
I understand that those were a part of system that was removed because many misused it , but there is no harm to add only those items , not to mention they make the weapons look much better.
​​​​​​​

Comments

• been suggested for 27372 times. I hope they bring them soon.
    +1
  • That would be nice , maybe they should add something new to the mileage shop as well.
    V_sS wrote: »
    I understand that those were a part of system that was removed because many misused it.
    How was the the trade system misused ?
  • That would be nice , maybe they should add something new to the mileage shop as well.

How was the the trade system misused ?

Not to go in details , but some players used it to gain unearned ZP
  • V_sS wrote: »

Not to go in details , but some players used it to gain unearned ZP

oh I see it now , so they list an item at a high price in account A , charge ZP in account B ,buy the item and then charge back , account B gets banned but it doesn't matter since it's not their main account, right ?

• oh I see it now , so they list an item at a high price in account A , charge ZP in account B ,buy the item and then charge back , account B gets banned but it doesn't matter since it's not their main account, right ?

If you buy zp and then cancel it. Your account will be closed, you should know that.

• oh I see it now , so they list an item at a high price in account A , charge ZP in account B ,buy the item and then charge back , account B gets banned but it doesn't matter since it's not their main account, right ?

That was one of the reasons. In fact, this is the main reason Smilegate West eliminated the "trade system." Smilegate West was scoring own goals with this system. Many players were, basically, scamming the CF. And HOW? "A" player has 2 accounts: main (AA) and alt (BB). He sells an M4A1-Meow or AK-Trump for 50K on AA's account. Now he purchases ZP with his "BB" account (alt). BB's account does a chargeback, and in theory, AA gets free ZP. And yes, this is one of the reasons why this system got removed.

Basically, if you sold an expensive item from your main account to an alt account where you charged ZP, you could just chargeback the money and keep the ZP on the main account.

• That was one of the reasons. In fact, this is the main reason Smilegate West eliminated the "trade system." Smilegate West was scoring own goals with this system. Many players were, basically, scamming the CF. And HOW? "A" player has 2 accounts: main (AA) and alt (BB). He sells an M4A1-Meow or AK-Trump for 50K on AA's account. Now he purchases ZP with his "BB" account (alt). BB's account does a chargeback, and in theory, AA gets free ZP. And yes, this is one of the reasons why this system got removed.

Basically, if you sold an expensive item from your main account to an alt account where you charged ZP, you could just chargeback the money and keep the ZP on the main account.
    So my guess was correct ! , shame I missed out on such an opportunity.