Content Creator Reward

I would like to make a suggestion for our community, especially the content creators.

Since CrossFire is getting older day by day, there are people who have been playing certain versions from their first release right until now.
There is a content creator role on our Discord but I gives you nothing aside from a colourful name.

How about content creators who produce and push content on a daily/weekly basis get rewarded for their creativity, since its usually them who bring some attention to the game.

I am not a part of the content creator team, however, to produce any form of content; gameplay, showcase, information, updates/changes, support videos etc.
It takes time and I think its about time some of those people get appreciated for their work.

Rewards can be split into two categories; Category A and Category B.

Category A is mainly for the content creators themselves.
Category B is a code that can be redeemed by the viewers.

The rewards can be anything such as; crates, zp, misc items (bullet proof, helmet, smoke protection), characters both for normal/mutant modes, vips that last temporarily, jewels, special weapons (zm) and others.

I just thought about this after I have seen some of our popular creators;

Mysterical - NuoXiaCF - XIEXL CF - Tony - Darkage Crossfire - Forty - Pew - Adri - VIRUS CF ...... and lots more.

Comments