Extra Amo in Mutation modes in other servers

Is it items that give them so much more or just base? it seems like amo can get up to x2 more than NA servers.

Comments

• No my friend it's just basics that have been for alongtime still same u can add more ammo's in HMX by 3 stuff /
    1- Mutation Magazine
    2- Character Magazine (Rifle,SMG,MG,SG,Pistol,Sniper) it Depends ofc in whatever Weapons u used
    3- VVIP'S Ex: if u wanna use TMP Get (6Thompson),Gatling (6RPK)...etc some VVIPS gives more Ammo some doesn't
    it used to be way to get 2
    Mutation Magazine in THE PAST but not anymore so that's all ^^ Hope that Helped
    anything u wanna ask about.
    u can contact me IGN/ Chi
  • erhsthsrth wrote: »
    No my friend it's just basics that have been for alongtime still same u can add more ammo's in HMX by 3 stuff /
    1- Mutation Magazine
    2- Character Magazine (Rifle,SMG,MG,SG,Pistol,Sniper) it Depends ofc in whatever Weapons u used
    3- VVIP'S Ex: if u wanna use TMP Get (6Thompson),Gatling (6RPK)...etc some VVIPS gives more Ammo some doesn't
    it used to be way to get 2
    Mutation Magazine in THE PAST but not anymore so that's all ^^ Hope that Helped
    anything u wanna ask about.
    u can contact me IGN/ Chi

my dead eye tmp has 112/504, even including 2 mutation magazine, it is only 112/672. Other servers like CN can get 112/840 or 77/924 on regular tmp.
  • UltYui wrote: »

my dead eye tmp has 112/504, even including 2 mutation magazine, it is only 112/672. Other servers like CN can get 112/840 or 77/924 on regular tmp.

Hey, I checked out some VN / CN Crossfire youtube vids and holy cow they are loaded up with weapons and the ammo count is way more than you can get normally! Definitely pay to win but that's irrelevant since we all know how CF is already broken as is xddd

But if you are that desperate for more ammo in Mutation mode, get one of the Seaside characters and roll for the perk Additional ammo magazine in MM through Supply Box.

When you run out of ammo, just grab one supply box and you're guaranteed a full refill of ammo. Beware that it'll only works once per round. But if you are already boosted up to 112/672 starting out, getting a full refill would effectively put over 1000 ammo anyway. Hope this helps/
  • CyreNN wrote: »

Hey, I checked out some VN / CN Crossfire youtube vids and holy cow they are loaded up with weapons and the ammo count is way more than you can get normally! Definitely pay to win but that's irrelevant since we all know how CF is already broken as is xddd

But if you are that desperate for more ammo in Mutation mode, get one of the Seaside characters and roll for the perk Additional ammo magazine in MM through Supply Box.

When you run out of ammo, just grab one supply box and you're guaranteed a full refill of ammo. Beware that it'll only works once per round. But if you are already boosted up to 112/672 starting out, getting a full refill would effectively put over 1000 ammo anyway. Hope this helps/

im just trying to figure out what is giving them that much more amo. If it is a GP item then why not put it in? It benefits the player base more since majority wont have op guns. Even then, gg from ZM is there, basically the same as vip gg. I dont think we can get 2nd mm mag anymore so max is 50% bonus. I have the functional character perk. Its not that much of a deal cuz all you need is 1 full refill and itll last for the entire round. Speaking of supply box, NA even nerfed that too lol. CN has mg3, tmp, and other actual good guns for non paying players. in Mass MM, fal camo has 3/18 compared to NA 3/4 or 3/9. CN is actually LESS p2w than NA funny enough.

Why would anyone need that amount of ammo? It seems kind of redundant, even if you are a lousy shot.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Why would anyone need that amount of ammo? It seems kind of redundant, even if you are a lousy shot.

Quality of life, not needing to get supply box. If our supply boxes gave actual decent guns then sure. Getting an anaconda adv or gat is actually worse than not getting that box even at 0 amo main wep. RPK is useless when ZM gives free mg3, tesla, etc. Mass MM is fine cuz of always refilling amo on box and weapons that doesnt make it worse for you.
  • Painanator wrote: »

Although i use tmp, i like my ak and m4 as well. But getting knife kills isnt always possible unless you're bascially alone. Amo on rifles run out fast. not to mention NA buffing base mutant hp to 3k from 2k without buffing soldiers amo in whatever way.

Quality of life, not needing to get supply box. If our supply boxes gave actual decent guns then sure. Getting an anaconda adv or gat is actually worse than not getting that box even at 0 amo main wep. RPK is useless when ZM gives free mg3, tesla, etc. Mass MM is fine cuz of always refilling amo on box and weapons that doesnt make it worse for you.

The gamble with taking the box, makes HMX a bit more interesting.
    JackPain (Sweden)

Reason for this is they have another item which gives a extra magazine other than the mutation mag and character items. Plus, there are different mutation mode magazines in those games, with players being able to get two different ones. NA used to have this too, there was a crate that contained the M60 adv. in the Black Market that gave a separate Mutation Mode Magazine that didn’t stack with the GP one, leading to a even bigger increase in ammunition.
  • in CF CN, there are different types of mutation ammo, include permenant mutation ammo which can be obtained from event, these mutation ammo can be stacked. What's more, if you are CF VIP, your ign will de displayed in red color etc just like mercenary pass, besides this, CF VIP in CN server will grant you an additional mag clip which will also help to increase the ammo.
    7AT5TRC.png