An interesting hacker

Hello, I had an interesting incident today and I believe that the game files should not be on user computers anymore.

INCIDENT

While everything was going normally in an FFA game, a hacker entered the room. First he shot everyone from behind the wall with an aimbot. I said I would complain about him and bam! I found myself using hacking. The hacker checked my character and fired against my will and shot everyone from behind the wall. I hurried out of the room. Then other people in the room and my friend experienced the same situation.

Now I just want to ask. Is this possible? Actually, I saw this possible, but do you realize how dangerous this situation is? While playing the game as an honest person, the hacker kills the room by controlling my character. Well, if the same situation happens again, I'm sure it is me or someone else, how do we defend ourselves? How do we prove that we are not the person using the hack? And how is this possible?

I've been playing CrossFire for 11 years, but I've never seen anything like it. Game files should be stored on the servers, not on the user's computer.

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes in my English writing. I'm still learning.

Comments