Where do we get the absolute best gp guns??

MG36, G36C, AND KSP58D ARE ALL SOLD in gp shop. KSP might be gp crate in CFVN. I was gone from 2017 to late 2019. Did we ever get these guns? I want KSP so badddddddddddddddddd

Comments

• The KSP 58D was never released in West, it was only in EU and ES. I really don't know what's the holdup on this, it might come to the GP BM in a while.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    The KSP 58D was never released in West, it was only in EU and ES. I really don't know what's the holdup on this, it might come to the GP BM in a while.

It's a really nice MG when it comes to damage and accuracy, pity it it's ammo like hell. It's one of those guns that you need extra magazines (preferably some extra by VIP's too), for it to be effective.

IRL it's a bit heavy to be lugged around and shot by any way other than lying down. I remember trying to lift and hold one steady at hip level, when I followed my dad to one of the larger military exercises, couldn't do it for many seconds. I was around 11 at the time though. The newer KSP 90 is a bit less bulky, but not as cool. At the same exercise a saw one really big guy firing it Rambo style, just for fun, didn't look easy for him either. He got yelled at a lot from an officer after doing it.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

It's a really nice MG when it comes to damage and accuracy, pity it it's ammo like hell. It's one of those guns that you need extra magazines (preferably some extra by VIP's too), for it to be effective.

IRL it's a bit heavy to be lugged around and shot by any way other than lying down. I remember trying to lift and hold one steady at hip level, when I followed my dad to one of the larger military exercises, couldn't do it for many seconds. I was around 11 at the time though. The newer KSP 90 is a bit less bulky, but not as cool. At the same exercise a saw one really big guy firing it Rambo style, just for fun, didn't look easy for him either. He got yelled at a lot from an officer after doing it.

Hahaha what a great story! There are many MG’s that are super unrealistically carried in CF, but who knows, maybe the CF characters have secret super strength lol
  • Utmost wrote: »

Hahaha what a great story! There are many MG’s that are super unrealistically carried in CF, but who knows, maybe the CF characters have secret super strength lol

Would like to see someone using the sniper-rifles (especially the .50cal's) like they do here, in real life. Would be kind of funny to see some of the weapon-skins used here, in real life too. I wonder what the enemies would think, if a commando walked around with a pink M4.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • well in the mean time i just have fun with my sig mg710-3. Prob the next closest thing to KSP.
  • I'm just hearing the guns you wrote, lol. :D