Bingo draws

How many bingo draws did you guys needed to get to the end reward.

And it is possible without buying draws to come to the end (including loafing the max amount of zp, all free draws and buying a vip +1 guaranteed draw?).

Thank you in advance

Comments

• How many bingo draws did you guys needed to get to the end reward.

And it is possible without buying draws to come to the end (including loafing the max amount of zp, all free draws and buying a vip +1 guaranteed draw?).

Thank you in advance

without bujying draws? forget it when youre lucky you get from 20 draws 4 numbers out when youre really lucky, i did end reward on bingo just 1 time and no more, took arround 250k zp to get the reward from bingo, just wait that guns gonna come into the game as a crate for sure, they just lure you to spend more money needed on bingo then it would take on the crates
  • In theory it is possible to win without buying any draws but the chances are as high as earth getting destroyed by a supernova explosion in the next 100000000 years
  • realistically speaking you will be spending way less money to get a perm weapon with this bingo thing. 200K zp and your guaranteed to get it. Black market typically cost 200 to 400k zp before u win something. THATs why CF ranked number 9 most profitable game of all time ( gamingbible)
  • Hmm I dont know if i should try to get the super shorty, want a version of this shothun since long time, since its in my opinion the best shotgun, but actually dont want ro pay more then 100 extra draws addiinaly to leading zp ans buy a vip (probaly raghing bull).
  • I feel like a guaranteed number is always needed, no matter how much draws you buy. The Serbu Super Shorty Blue Dawn is definitely worth it though. It has faster reload than the original one and can pretty much be shot unlimited since the reload is about as fast as pulling the trigger.