The art of Cherry Blossom is back - January 22 to February 4

Comments

• What a skin, what a namecard.. Hard pass with these win rates though.
      1. You may be required to register and create a personal account on the Service ("Account"). You may also be required to have an account with a social networking service (“SNS”) through which you connect to the Service, or have an account with the applications provider for your mobile device. If you access the Service from an SNS you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms.
      2. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Account are and shall be owned solely and exclusively by SGW. The use of any information that you provide to us in connection with registering for an Account is subject to our Privacy Policy.
      3. You agree to (i) provide us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and (ii) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, complete, accurate and correct. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SGW has the right to suspend or deactivate your Account and refuse you from any and all current and future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
      4. If you elect to make a purchase within the Service, you warrant that all registration information that you submit is true and accurate (including, without limitation, your billing information such as credit card number and expiration date) and you agree to pay all fees corresponding to such Service, plus all applicable taxes.
      5. When registering for an Account, you may be asked to choose a password and a user name. You may not use a user name that is used by someone else, is vulgar or otherwise offensive (as determined by SGW in its sole discretion), infringes any trademark or other rights of others, or is used in any way that violates these Terms. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account information (including user/account names and passwords and billing information).
      6. You are solely responsible for any and all activities, charges and fees that occur under your Account. You agree to properly exit from your Account at the end of each session. You agree to notify SGW immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security (and to provide properly documented evidence as reasonably requested by SGW).
      7. SGW will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You will be liable for any and all losses incurred by SGW and/or any of its licensors due to someone else using your Account. You may not use anyone else”s Account at any time. Your Account is personal to you and you may not transfer or make your Account available to others. Any distribution by you of your Account or related information may result in suspension or deactivation of your Account without refund or compensation to you, and the imposition of additional charges to your Account based on any unauthorized use.
      8. Only "natural persons" as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships) shall have the right to establish an Account.
      9. If you are under the age of 16, you are prohibited from using the Service or creating an Account.
  • ineed barretCherry Blossom ign:.[HoW]Devil
  • It was a very bad choice to bring us from Cf europe version to Cf west version!
    Cf europe version was excellent at all!
    In cf west i can see only lag spikes,lag kills,fps drop,errors,massive errors,server disconnect,bug rooms,ranked rooms closed,WAVE MODE panther card no sounds when rocket hits ground,cheaters,macros,hackers and a very low chance to win in capsules(win rate).
    And the last 3 months is the worst of all!
    Who can convince me to keep playing this game?

It was either a chance to continue playing here or don't play at all. EU had too few players and was closing because of that. It's everyone's own choice in the end. Either you accept all the imperfections and continue playing or decide that you can't bare it and quit.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • 3213131 wrote: »
    It was a very bad choice to bring us from Cf europe version to Cf west version!
    Cf europe version was excellent at all!
    In cf west i can see only lag spikes,lag kills,fps drop,errors,massive errors,server disconnect,bug rooms,ranked rooms closed,WAVE MODE panther card no sounds when rocket hits ground,cheaters,macros,hackers and a very low chance to win in capsules(win rate).
    And the last 3 months is the worst of all!
    Who can convince me to keep playing this game?

;):p:confused::):D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:
    Keep Going!!!
  • Of course and we will stop playing when we do not see corrections for such a long time.All my friends stopped playing.
    We play void rift and all time get disconect at 30 minutes.And of course and many more bugs and errors.We waste time.
    I do not know why you react.We just want the game to be fun
    I try to report problems and make comparisons.

I do not think you like to play against teleporters.
    With each new update the game gets worse!We are 2 years and 4 months here!No repairs!

See the Trixy with her bugs on emotes moves!
    You can also look at the comments on facebook.
    There everyone talks freely about the problems because there is no risk of exclusion.

Friendly advice: If we do not mention the problems they will never fix them.

Some things like errors, hit-register, teleport-lags etc... will never go away, they might become less severe for a time, but will come back.
    The game engine is too old, so for any new stuff that they put into the game, it will become worse. There's even a lot of junk files left from earlier updates that shouldn't even be in the installation-files.
    In the end, it comes down to money. The higher-ups in the company must decide if they will gamble that they will make more money by upgrading the game or just run it so long they can without doing anything and just let it die. There will come a time, when it isn't profitable to run this game anymore.
    Personally I think that they will be 1-2 years from now and that they will pay the minimal amount they can to keep the game running until then. They will prioritize (to an even higher degree) things that will give them money ZP-crates, ZP Items and VVIP's.

This is nothing the GM's or Developers can do that much about, as they don't decide about the money, they are employees. Therefor it's futile to vent anger on them and on the company as a whole for things like that really. As the people with the money, simply don't care about any individual players. Only that they make more money, than they loose.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Some things like errors, hit-register, teleport-lags etc... will never go away, they might become less severe for a time, but will come back.
    The game engine is too old, so for any new stuff that they put into the game, it will become worse. There's even a lot of junk files left from earlier updates that shouldn't even be in the installation-files.
    In the end, it comes down to money. The higher-ups in the company must decide if they will gamble that they will make more money by upgrading the game or just run it so long they can without doing anything and just let it die. There will come a time, when it isn't profitable to run this game anymore.
    Personally I think that they will be 1-2 years from now and that they will pay the minimal amount they can to keep the game running until then. They will prioritize (to an even higher degree) things that will give them money ZP-crates, ZP Items and VVIP's.

This is nothing the GM's or Developers can do that much about, as they don't decide about the money, they are employees. Therefor it's futile to vent anger on them and on the company as a whole for things like that really. As the people with the money, simply don't care about any individual players. Only that they make more money, than they loose.
    Let them then close then as soon as possible.
    I do not want to play a game that does not work even in the basics.
    Anyway, I will stop playing, at the moment the game is making me mentally tired!
  • 3 Months!
    S&d ranked= no working...
    Zm ranked= no working...

We wait repair!
    Game boring!
    Game over!
  • Stop funding them and the game will close :v
    Let them make an effort to fix it!
    If they fix it they will earn more money!

The game will not close just will not work properly!
  • Long years ago... A mercenary of ''Sakura Clan'' were the most skilled artist and warrior on his island. His family had a secret: a deadly weapons called the Cherry Blossom that could cut through or destroy any foe’s defense!

Starting from January 22nd until February 4th, the New Cherry Blossom Crates will be available with the following weapons to complete the Collection:

Cherry Blossom Crate 2
    • AK-47-Cherry Blossom
    • Desert Eagle-Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom Crate 3
    • Kar 98K-Cherry Blossom
    • B.C-Axe-Cherry Blossom
    • Grenade-Cherry Blossom
    Don't miss the chance to get the first part of the collection too, as Cherry Blossom Crate1 will also be available!

Run when you see anyone from Sakura Clan!
    -CrossFire Team
  • how to get the Uzi pink crates lots of people winning it
  • VENOM2524 wrote: »
    Are u serious gm, why broken servers but always want zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp zp , what the flick?

hahaha!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Zajikey wrote: »
    Fex rating error please

Work is underway to fix the game Please be patient If you encounter any other issues, send your ticket to the support team
  • AFCJY wrote: »
    إنه لعبه جميله

Please speak in English Thank you for your love for Crossfire
  • _Mr_Ngo_ wrote: »
    fix the ranked please, cf is really boring without ranked

Work is underway to fix the game Please be patient If you encounter any other issues, send your ticket to the support team

00Yosef00