The shotguns from Shop are so useless

I think they should be made secondary weapon instead of primary weapon.

Same for the sub-machine guns from the item shop.

Comments

• The shotguns are not useless, but there are better ones in the GP-section of BM. As for sub-machine guns I definitively disagree, as you have both the M12s and the SR-3M. Even if the M12s is nerfed compared to how it was in the beginning of CF, it's still a great spray weapon. The SR-3M is the best all-round SMG in the game and that is even when compared to the JHP ones. As you can both tap-burst people at long distances and spray at mid/close range.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    The shotguns are not useless, but there are better ones in the GP-section of BM. As for sub-machine guns I definitively disagree, as you have both the M12s and the SR-3M. Even if the M12s is nerfed compared to how it was in the beginning of CF, it's still a great spray weapon. The SR-3M is the best all-round SMG in the game and that is even when compared to the JHP ones. As you can both tap-burst people at long distances and spray at mid/close range.

Those guns are too weak to be primary guns. This is why nobody uses them.
  • While I agree there are better alternatives, I don't agree the GP item shop is all that useless. I definitely agree it's time for a overhaul of the item shop as a whole though.
  • Our gp shop is a big joke compared to other servers at this point. Not a single interesting weapon. We need more gp weapons that offers some variety instead.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    While I agree there are better alternatives, I don't agree the GP item shop is all that useless. I definitely agree it's time for a overhaul of the item shop as a whole though.

When was the last time you saw someone used a weapon bought from the item shop?
  • Spacelords wrote: »

When was the last time you saw someone used a weapon bought from the item shop?

I don't know about Utmost, but I see them everyday. Mostly M4´s and AK-47´s, but you see people using a lot of the other weapons too. K1 users aren't that unusual either, you at least see 1 or 2 during a weekend day. All of the Sniper rifles are used quiet often too, especially now when it's been a sniper-heavy merc-pass. Same with the SMG's M12s and even some fellow SR3M users. I have used mine a lot, though in the last year, I have been more of a Rifle user. But the bulk of my 18.000 SMG kills were done the year before last year with just a regular SR3M. Almost all kills in S&D I have, was done with that one or the regular Kriss. I also got a regular EVO which I liked for the first 2 weeks, but then only used it when I found someone who I wanted to irritate. I still used the SR3M as my main S&D Weapon.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I think you need to add all the weapons that were on the euro and Spanish servers. so big weapons no nowhere(
  • Back when I played this game, I mained the Ruger Mini SR3M, A Bolt Shotgun and KS-23 to great effect when I wanted to have fun and flex on others. They're insanely powerful for GP weapons!
  • Damn, remember when KS-23 has no recoil and all bullets was going straight to the point while jumping.

Guess got a lot of reports for that lol xd

Btw thought it's what KS-23 stands for, but then that was fixed and it became just another semi-trash shotgun.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »
    Damn, remember when KS-23 has no recoil and all bullets was going straight to the point while jumping.

Guess got a lot of reports for that lol xd

Btw thought it's what KS-23 stands for, but then that was fixed and it became just another semi-trash shotgun.

Nah, it's still one of the better SG's, though it needs a couple of more shots in the magazine to be a great SG. The Damage is nice.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Spacelords wrote: »

Those guns are too weak to be primary guns. This is why nobody uses them.

Ever used an SR-3M? It's stupid op lol. If you want shotguns from the item shop buy dual desperados, they are pretty darn awesome imo. Obviously you have to get dual double barrel along with them :)