Best weapon(s) for me?

Hi everyone, I am trying to pick what weapon(s) are best for me, I am into low-recoil weapons and I am also into spraying weapons, I've been using 9A91 for a few days now and it works out pretty well, but I want to take the next step to be able to play better, so after a bit of testing I've found out weapons like the AK47 or the M4A1-s might work out for me, but the normal variants of those have a higher recoil than the VIP variants
So, right now, I am looking for M4A1-s or AK47 variants that have low recoil and are not VIP weapons, they must be obtainable for free through ranked matches or so
I would appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Boody200 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am trying to pick what weapon(s) are best for me, I am into low-recoil weapons and I am also into spraying weapons, I've been using 9A91 for a few days now and it works out pretty well, but I want to take the next step to be able to play better, so after a bit of testing I've found out weapons like the AK47 or the M4A1-s might work out for me, but the normal variants of those have a higher recoil than the VIP variants
    So, right now, I am looking for M4A1-s or AK47 variants that have low recoil and are not VIP weapons, they must be obtainable for free through ranked matches or so

I don't know if its still possible but before you could of got an m4 through playing Zombie mode. Might be worth a try to research or maybe someone I the community will be able to tell you.

Good luck.
  • M4A1-Patriot use to be the best p2w blackmarket weapon in the past.
    It is 100% wallbang and recoil is different to the original one if i remember correctly.
    You use to be able to get the M4A1-Red Bandage (a patriot reskin) on the EP Shop through EP crates. You might want to get it if it comes back.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    M4A1-Patriot use to be the best p2w blackmarket weapon in the past.
    It is 100% wallbang and recoil is different to the original one if i remember correctly.
    You use to be able to get the M4A1-Red Bandage (a patriot reskin) on the EP Shop through EP crates. You might want to get it if it comes back.

I mean black market is not guaranteed either, is there a guaranteed way I can get it that's not dependent on luck? Also does the M4A1-S scoped crystal (the 20 ribbons milestone gun) have a lower recoil?
  • PITYwara wrote: »

I don't know if its still possible but before you could of got an m4 through playing Zombie mode. Might be worth a try to research or maybe someone I the community will be able to tell you.

Good luck.

You're probably talking about the M4 CQBR-Dual Mag AP. It is indeed a reward in ZM2 Shattered Station. Hands down one of the best M4 in game but quite hard to obtain.

1AC8NI2.png

I'd say go for the M4A1-S-Stealth, it's honestly so close to a VVIP. It's obtainable as honour reward in ranked:

CnV4pmI.png

In the meantime, buy the up-gradable M4 in the MP mall. It's super good once upgraded, same goes for the AK.

kl4m91D.png

I hope this helped!
  • Utmost wrote: »
    You're probably talking about the M4 CQBR-Dual Mag AP. It is indeed a reward in ZM2 Shattered Station. Hands down one of the best M4 in game but quite hard to obtain.

That one's not hard to obtain at all.
    All you need is to play one game of ZM2, and then go to your inventory -> Items -> Blueprint book, and craft the blueprint for 10 Coins.
    After that you can craft the 7 day version for 100 coins.

I mean black market is not guaranteed either, is there a guaranteed way I can get it that's not dependent on luck? Also does the M4A1-S scoped crystal (the 20 ribbons milestone gun) have a lower recoil?

pretty sure that one has lower damage than M4A1-Custom or Custom Elite
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

That one's not hard to obtain at all.
    All you need is to play one game of ZM2, and then go to your inventory -> Items -> Blueprint book, and craft the blueprint for 10 Coins.
    After that you can craft the 7 day version for 100 coins.

Fair point, I was mostly talking about the permanent version though.
  • M4a1 laser from ZM is the best choice.
    Almost no recoil, full wallbang and permanent. You will have to grind a bit to get it, but if you dont have silenced m4s, it is worth it.
    As for AK, there is no such a big difference between standard version and vip. Stick with Standard, CFS or Mark.1(non-upgraded) versions and if you are lucky you might win an AK vip alike from blackmarket if you do the events one day.

M4a1 stealth should be my first pick, as it is also no recoil and full wallbang, but you have to play 1+1/2 ranked seasons to obtain it.
    but I want to take the next step to be able to play better,
    If you really want to become better, why do you ask for low recoil guns? Just wondering.

Hi. Scar Light should sort you out for a while. Powerful. Accurate. Used to be considered a newbie weapon, but not anymore since the likes of the 9A91 came along.
    Also I would say check out the XM8 or XM8 - Germany , these rip through crates like they were made of chocolate.Very powerful and accurate.
    Also do not over look the Beretta AR-70 and the Calico M960.
    You want something more accurate and more powerful than the AK? then go for the G3A3-Camo.
    I haven't done my home work to see if all of these are available, but I am sure most of them are.
    Good Luck.
    Just noticed that you said for FREE. Wow you are not asking much are you?
    Try the Type-89. I used to love that weapon.
  • You could always go for the HK which you can get from some of the newer ZM maps. It's somewhere between an AK-47 and a M4 in it's abilities. I used it as one of my main Rifles before I got the FN-Fal.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • everybody has own best weap...for me its AK47 <3