Zombie Mode Classic Permanent Weapon Exchange

If you play zombie mode, you must have noticed that nobody is playing the classic maps anymore since they do not provide any worthwhile rewards.
They are still fun to play, but there is just no reason to keep grinding them as they do not even provide any competitive rewards.
So my idea is, why not allow players to exchange their temporary weapons for permanent ones if they succeed in collecting the temporary ones for (in example) 365 days in addition to completing some ZM Ribbons and achievements.
Another idea is, if the player manages to collect the permanent versions of all of the map - themed weapons for the zombie mode map, they would be awarded with permanent costume items for that map.

i.e. - for Dinner Theater map:
If the player has completed the "ZM Lord" and "ZM Enthusiast" achievement, and they own the "Like a Bawss" ribbon,
that would be allowed to exchange temporary (365 day) weapons for permanent ones.

So after they collect; FN F2000-Red Skull (365 days) + Dual D.E-Red Vein (365 days) + G11 (365 days) they could convert them to:
FN F2000-Red Skull (perm) + Dual D.E-Red Vein (perm) + G11 (perm)
Which would grant them the Destroyer Mask (perm) and Destroyer bomb (perm) character items as the collection reward.

This would make a good reason to play the old maps again as they would be enriched with new content.

All of these achievements and ribbons are already implemented in the game and website, and it would be easy to check for player eligibility.
The idea is that this exchange would be done over the Z8Games website, as my understanding is that it would be easier for z8games to develop a simple web page that checks the database, rather than have the smilegate developers make this feature in the game, in addition to it granting z8 easier way of moderating it. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","height":"218","width":"903","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/I6zLjaI.png"}[/IMG2]

I have made a spreadsheet containing All of the current ZM1 Maps, reward boxes, rewards and examples of what would be required in order to exchange temporary items for their permanent counterparts:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1085","width":"1100","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/tnelTMO.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/KlQS5PF.png"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"280","width":"474","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/IfEih8Y.png"}[/IMG2]​

Comments

• +Infinity

This is a thing I really want to see
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Nice work.
    this is wel good for the players but the moneymilking company doesnt get any profit of this. So there is a 0% chance to see this in the future
  • maulw wrote: »
    Nice work.
    this is wel good for the players but the moneymilking company doesnt get any profit of this. So there is a 0% chance to see this in the future

To be honest, since the trade mall was removed and people can no longer buy/sell Awaken Jewels, there isn't much profit to be made from the new ZM maps either. It's just grinding games to get all the weapons best for the modes.

On topic: great suggestion. At this point there really is no use to play any of these old ZM1 maps.
  • Utmost wrote: »

To be honest, since the trade mall was removed and people can no longer buy/sell Awaken Jewels, there isn't much profit to be made from the new ZM maps either. It's just grinding games to get all the weapons best for the modes.

On topic: great suggestion. At this point there really is no use to play any of these old ZM1 maps.

To be honest, now that you remind me that we no longer have that much use for awakening jewels, they should probably make it so that crafting these weapons costs like 10-20 jewels each.
  • Great idea.
    You put much effort for nothing though.
    They dont take suggestions in consideration.
    Only copy exactly CF China's system. They dont bother change anything.
  • Great idea.
    You put much effort for nothing though.
    They dont take suggestions in consideration.
    Only copy exactly CF China's system. They dont bother change anything.

Well just because they don't reply often to the suggestions, I cant claim that they are not considered.
    But hey, they did change some content. We didn't get the xeno fire doll or the terminator doll with the zm ranked update which was sad.

Anyway, this is more of an end game content so I wouldn't expect it to be the most wanted feature, but considering the little amount of work needed to put together a web page that makes a few database calls and throw up a few pictures for a ton of grind content, I'd say the benefits outweigh the costs.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

Well just because they don't reply often to the suggestions, I cant claim that they are not considered.
    But hey, they did change some content. We didn't get the xeno fire doll or the terminator doll with the zm ranked update which was sad.

Anyway, this is more of an end game content so I wouldn't expect it to be the most wanted feature, but considering the little amount of work needed to put together a web page that makes a few database calls and throw up a few pictures for a ton of grind content, I'd say the benefits outweigh the costs.

They are considered from the GM, but ignored by the devs.
    The devs have CF China, which makes them millions of revenue, they don't bother with any other version, just change the language of the content and distribute it among them. All other versions exist just to fill their pockets more, I think it's pretty clear seeing how they neglect them. CF China is running smooth, while CF West and Philippines have server/client issues for months. CF Europe also had client issues before it closed and they "fixed" it buy merging in to NA.

Atm, I play in a private server which is open for 5 years where servers are crisp, I have 100% bullet registration even with 110 ping! No errors, no disconnects, great coupon weapons and CF EU's blackmarket win rate. Why bother playing CF West at all?

• They are considered from the GM, but ignored by the devs.
    The devs have CF China, which makes them millions of revenue, they don't bother with any other version, just change the language of the content and distribute it among them. All other versions exist just to fill their pockets more, I think it's pretty clear seeing how they neglect them. CF China is running smooth, while CF West and Philippines have server/client issues for months. CF Europe also had client issues before it closed and they "fixed" it buy merging in to NA.

Atm, I play in a private server which is open for 5 years where servers are crisp, I have 100% bullet registration even with 110 ping! No errors, no disconnects, great coupon weapons and CF EU's blackmarket win rate. Why bother playing CF West at all?

Well as I've stated even with that in mind this can be developed by z8 games on their own, since i believe they do the website and database work inhouse.