Explosion Damages

Friends, as I mentioned in the title, I am of the opinion that zombie mode weapons that do some explosion damage and have bomb type hits should also have some features.
Righteous Shotgun - AK12 Buster - Right clicks of the AK47 Buster and its derivative weapons do not show the blast damage in some zombie mods and have been deprived of crit damage In addition, our rings do not have features such as HP Recovery, which is an additional feature. :(
I mean, adding these features and counting as a normal bullet shot will give them this feature.

Footnote: I use google translate in my topics and speeches and I apologize for any negative translations this has created. :o

Comments

• +1 This is something we Zombie Mode players have been really irritated about. It's been discussed before, it should be discussed again.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    Right clicks of the AK47 Buster and its derivative weapons do not show the blast damage in some zombie mods and have been deprived of crit damage In addition, our rings do not have features such as HP Recovery, which is an additional feature. :(
    I mean, adding these features and counting as a normal bullet shot will give them this feature.

Welcome to Crossfire by Z8Games where even if you pay for something, you are guaranteed to have it nerfed or non-functional in the following patches.
    Its a classic z8 pull the rug under your feet move. Get used to it :)