Which Crates and Weapons would you like to have?

After reading negative comments from players every month, no matter what free crates we get and no matter what free/semi free weapons we can get. I ask this question, what free crates and free weapons do people here actually want? And maybe write why. If you are feeling up to it, write what you absolutely don't want to have too.

No Vips or Semi-Vips (like nobles)

I'll begin
Free Crates - Any of the dragon skins or Bronze Skin crates. (If I discount the once I want to fill collections that are almost full). Because I really like the look of them
Free Weapons - Some weapon that I don't own any kind of. 3 that comes to mind are the M500 Shotgun, FN Ballista and CheyTac M200. Mostly just for collection

Weapons that I don't want to see
Any M4
Any AK47
Because they are kind of boring and I own lots.
JackPain (Sweden)

Comments

• Nice topic Pain, here is my opinion:

Free Crates:
    For Weekend Party Events: Horus, Octane, Slate, Bronze, Cardinal, Ares, Rebel (I have seen enough of Blue Sapphire, Purple Green, Spring, Rose)
    For Special Events (like Grave Games, 12 days of Xmas, Report Card, etc): I would really like to see any Mega Crate as a reward for certain missions + any dragon skins

Free Weapons: Any from the missing guns that EU had and vice versa (so everybody can have a chance)
  • Great topic Jack!

Free crates: a crate that includes both the AWM-Silencer and the Basic AK-Silencer since these are thus rare in this game nearly anyone has them (a handful of EU players, no clue about ES).

Free weapon: the MG13. Due to it’s incredibly destructive power and ear shattering sound I would love to use it in Mutation Mode some time. Also very rare in EU since the crates were removed ages before the migration, never released in NA.

Agreed on not wanting a M4 or AK, I think everyone has too many of those.
  • Yo when the F are we gonna have the KSP MG???
  • Everyone wants to see an increased% gain from crates, an opportunity to eliminate duplicate weapons, events that are worth playing for.

GM to stop offering stupid weapons nobody needs, to think of a way to stop hackers.

If they can't deal with these problems they just leave, as I mentioned because of them I only play on the weekends.
  • ivan73 wrote: »
    Everyone wants to see an increased% gain from crates, an opportunity to eliminate duplicate weapons, events that are worth playing for.

GM to stop offering stupid weapons nobody needs, to think of a way to stop hackers.

If they can't deal with these problems they just leave, as I mentioned because of them I only play on the weekends.

Yes, but what exact Crates and Weapons would you want to be able to get for free (Exuding VIP's and SEMI-VIP's. The thread is to show which crates and weapons people wants and what they absolutely don't want. If we just write "I dislike these" every time crates/Weapons are given out, the GM's won't know what you actually would like, if you had the choice. This is to give them some idea.

The more people who write, the better statistics we will get to showcase in the end.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Any gun thats not an AK,M4, Awm, or deagle. I usually go for guns that people don't have and tend to have more fun playing with them
  • The problem is not in the crates, the problem is in the low% of success which is 0.

The other problem is a lot of hackers and nobody does anything.

The most important problem is that GMs just want to be given money they don't deserve.

Give yourself an honest opinion about the new season MERCENARY PASS and BINGO-
    it's disgusting to me
  • In the western map there are two weapons that only throw the map for you to use them (M1858 New Army and Mossberg 464 SPX). How about doing the gp mega crate or event where players can get them.
  • ivan73 wrote: »
    The problem is not in the crates, the problem is in the low% of success which is 0.

The other problem is a lot of hackers and nobody does anything.

The most important problem is that GMs just want to be given money they don't deserve.

Give yourself an honest opinion about the new season MERCENARY PASS and BINGO-
    it's disgusting to me

I actually like this seasons Merc-Pass. Among the free crates are a lot ones that I want (Bronze is one). I only have one USP and it's a secondary weapon, so I gladly have that one in my collection. Even the Sniper-heavy goals are too my liking, as is TDM. The bingo however sucks, I never won anything from bingo (except from the black-friday one) and I think it's just a way to eat up money.

There already are 100s of threads complaining about cheaters, which does nothing, they might be driven away, but will come back. Complaining about it is meaningless, it is like the story of "King Sisyphus and the rock". 2 Step verification would however take away the majority of cheaters and I hope they implement it.
    The winning % of crates is way too low, but they will never change that either, as the majority of players still buy them. Without those over-optimistic idiots, the game would probably already be closed, as they are the players that pay for the servers to keep going, so we players who don't invest can play for free.

But all that has nothing to do with this thread.

I made this thread, because every time people complain about which free crates they get (and free weapons), but never actually saying what crates they would want. With this thread we can at least show the GM's what we would like if we could have it. If people don't take part, they have no real right to complain about what they get later either. It's like in an election, if you don't vote, then you can't complain about who wins, it's just a show of how stupid the complainer is.
    FoxFusky01 wrote: »
    In the western map there are two weapons that only throw the map for you to use them (M1858 New Army and Mossberg 464 SPX). How about doing the gp mega crate or event where players can get them.

The M1958 New Army is also a gun I wanted for a long time. Has there been any version ever released as a permanent weapon?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • All i want is some meme weapon like m16 red dragon or m700 celestial dragon. It would be funny to use those. Or just give everyone m16 vip that acts exactly like basic m16 but just looks shiny.
  • 13e13e wrote: »
    All i want is some meme weapon like m16 red dragon or m700 celestial dragon. It would be funny to use those. Or just give everyone m16 vip that acts exactly like basic m16 but just looks shiny.

It's actually a very good idea. I'd buy if it happens.
  • Thanks for topic bro. I would like to get grafity and golden phonix crates I like colorful and animated weapons mostly.
  • Free weapons - all of the temporary zp weapons in the item shop that NOBODY BUYS
    Free crates - any crate with a slug shotgun...
  • [QUOTE=[ks23];n6942462]Free weapons - all of the temporary zp weapons in the item shop that NOBODY BUYS
    Free crates - any crate with a slug shotgun...[/QUOTE]

slug shotuns are the prime examples of pay to win .
  • 13e13e wrote: »
    All i want is some meme weapon like m16 red dragon or m700 celestial dragon. It would be funny to use those. Or just give everyone m16 vip that acts exactly like basic m16 but just looks shiny.

According to my recent research after reading your comment, there are 2 verions of M16 : Camo scope and Camo silencer.
    The scope one is not good but the silencer one might be a fun meme weapon. But it's almost impossible to get.
  • Spacelords wrote: »

Not if they are in free crates.:)
    JackPain (Sweden)

According to my recent research after reading your comment, there are 2 verions of M16 : Camo scope and Camo silencer.
    The scope one is not good but the silencer one might be a fun meme weapon. But it's almost impossible to get.

there are also M16A2 AND M16A4. Also i was just joking about weapons

they're the only useful shotgun's in the game.
  • free weapon: scorpion noble silver for mp
    its too hard to win from crates
  • [QUOTE=[ks23];n6942515]

they're the only useful shotgun's in the game. [/QUOTE]

What about KSG, JackHammer, EDP and the Serbu Shorty?, They are pretty good too.
    The EDP is basically a 2 shot slug.
    The Serbu seem to have extreme damage no matter where it hits.
    And I have made 2-shot head-shot kills with both the KSG and JackHammer from one-side to the other on Egypt and Ship, so they have both nice damage and range. (though not the ability of making a one-tap kill from the other side of the map)
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • AbdoBlak wrote: »
    free weapon: scorpion noble silver for mp
    its too hard to win from crates

It’s available for free in ranked, I wouldn’t want it to become even more easily to obtain than that lol.
    Painanator wrote: »

What about KSG, JackHammer, EDP and the Serbu Shorty?, They are pretty good too.
    The EDP is basically a 2 shot slug.
    The Serbu seem to have extreme damage no matter where it hits.
    And I have made 2-shot head-shot kills with both the KSG and JackHammer from one-side to the other on Egypt and Ship, so they have both nice damage and range. (though not the ability of making a one-tap kill from the other side of the map)

Serbu Super Shorty-Blue Dawn is honestly my go to shotgun, it shatters everything in it’s Crosshair and you can pretty much shoot it unlimitedly since it has a even faster reload speed than the regular Serbu.