votekick spammers

when i play SD and have a good KD 15/3 the opponent team keeps spamming wallhack, aimbot, waller and try votekick me everytime only cuz my ign is muhamadALI95.
Can i report these votekick/hack accusation spammers or not cuz its getting really annoying getting kicked nearly all the time when my KD is good.

Comments

• Sure, it can be considered harassment if they continuously accuse you of hacking and keep spamming you should be kicked. This is reportable.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Sure, it can be considered harassment if they continuously accuse you of hacking and keep spamming you should be kicked. This is reportable.

Pretty sure it wasnt bannable since 2010. Its something you just deal with.
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »

Pretty sure it wasnt bannable since 2010. Its something you just deal with.

That doesn’t make any sense in my head lol..
  • Utmost wrote: »

That doesn’t make any sense in my head lol..

I know it's kinda sad.

Crow15-12-2020

A couple things you have to realize here:
    -The kick vote system is controlled by players and we do not get involved.
    -Yes, literally any player can kick whoever they want whenever they want.
  • when i play SD and have a good KD 15/3 the opponent team keeps spamming wallhack, aimbot, waller and try votekick me everytime only cuz my ign is muhamadALI95.
    Can i report these votekick/hack accusation spammers or not cuz its getting really annoying getting kicked nearly all the time when my KD is good.

I cannot believe that you are being kicked because of your name, as the main player base is more likely to support you with that name. What rank do you play with? Maybe they think that if you have a low account, then you maybe are playing better than your rank suggests. Also a lot of players that I see kicked are the ones with negative kdr that keep saying EZ when their side wins a round or the ones that keep saying hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . That will see you kicked quite a bit in my experience. Try praising your other team mates when they play well and get them on your side. Friendly players do not get kicked much, only arrogant ones that keep saying things like their team is useless or that THEY are carrying the team. No one likes a big head in game. Any of this ring true?
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

I cannot believe that you are being kicked because of your name, as the main player base is more likely to support you with that name. What rank do you play with? Maybe they think that if you have a low account, then you maybe are playing better than your rank suggests. Also a lot of players that I see kicked are the ones with negative kdr that keep saying EZ when their side wins a round or the ones that keep saying hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . That will see you kicked quite a bit in my experience. Try praising your other team mates when they play well and get them on your side. Friendly players do not get kicked much, only arrogant ones that keep saying things like their team is useless or that THEY are carrying the team. No one likes a big head in game. Any of this ring true?

No one likes a big head in game

Had to log in & support you in this comment:)

Once again you make sense in a time right now that does not mske sense.