Air Strike and Grenade hack

Hello. I have just returned from a small break and all i see is hacks. I played in Ship TD and there was a child making Air Strike kills And Multi Grenade Kills. It kept swapping accounts.
Here is my complaint... Why do we have to wait a full 10 minutes before we can make a second in game report. This to me is ridiculous. We need to kick hackers right? So please close this loophole. Also the hacker was such a horrible happy little troll. I managed to get one in game report but he kept swapping accounts and delighting in his stupid childish hack.
I look online and see how many millions that Z8 make in revenue , yet they are outsmarted by children laughing in their faces and ruining the game.
Wake up please!
Ciao.

Comments

• The 10 minute cool down is logical for those who abuse the system, flooding it with reports. But, I think they should just implement a rule making players unable to report the same person twice in the same game AND removing the 10 minutes cool down after the player made 10 successful hack reports resulting in a player getting banned.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    The 10 minute cool down is logical for those who abuse the system, flooding it with reports. But, I think they should just implement a rule making players unable to report the same person twice in the same game AND removing the 10 minutes cool down after the player made 10 successful hack reports resulting in a player getting banned.

This weekend I played ranked and in 5 different matches, I came across 4 cheaters. They were shooting through the walls and had aimbot. I could only report 2 cheaters. :(.
    I agree with you, players who have reported a lot of players already should have no cooldown and more reports.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    The 10 minute cool down is logical for those who abuse the system, flooding it with reports. But, I think they should just implement a rule making players unable to report the same person twice in the same game AND removing the 10 minutes cool down after the player made 10 successful hack reports resulting in a player getting banned.

I can agree to this. It does make sense and I do have a 100% hit rate in banning hackers, so +1