Why do people prefer ranked matches at alpha ?

After platinum 1 in S&D ranked It became very difficult to start a game in the MENA server due to the lack of players although the graph says that 50.23% of players is at platinum tier .. I tried playing at EU alpha and I immediately found a game and guess what , 7 out of the 10 players are Egyptians.

Why do us - Egyptians - play at the alpha ?! , I didn't encounter a single hacker after 53 matches ( maybe I'm just lucky ) and us Egys have much much better ping in MENA about an average of 15 ~ 28 for most player instead of +80 ping in alpha so we don't have to play at a disadvantage.

So am I missing something ? , If yes , please tell me If there is actually a reason for an Egyptian player to play at alpha , If no , then if you are Egyptian or in Middle East in general please come and play at MENA even if it takes a bit longer to find a game it's much more fun when you don't die behind a wall or half of your shots don't count and not to get insulted "lagger" , "Egy dog, go uninstall" every 3 seconds, I started playing at MENA the moment the servers became online and it was like playing a new game , who would have thought that the change from 70 to 25 was that dramatic.

For Middle East readers , please play at MENA it literally better for everyone.

Comments

• For some reason they love playing in Europe servers, even if they have lower ping in MENA. There are also Egyptians in NA server.
    Egyptians shouldn't be able to join EU servers, since they have their own server. Server restrictions should be applied. Actually there is already one, EU players can't play on MENA servers, they get network error message. It should also work the other way around, but Z8 wants the EU servers full, so wealthy EU players spend money in the game.

In this game people rarely read anything. They just join the first most populated server they see , no matter if they lag or not, like the Brazilians in the past, who were joinning NA servers.Now it's the same thing with Egyptians joining EU servers because they are full. Even when Delta had problems and the new Alpha server opened, people were still joining Delta until it was shyt down.