Questions bow Ranked zm and Ranked SND

Ranked SND: SO how do i obtain the honor permanent weapon.? im talking about the m4 silver and evo silver and the purple m4.... Right now on the honor point tab i see a bar with 5000 point. Do i have to collect 5000 honor points in order to get a perm weapon? do i need to get it in order like m4 then ak as gard then scorpion or i get to choose? it also says points available this season is like 1000 something. So if i need 5000 to get a weapon i will then have to play multiple seasons to get a perm weapon?
Ranked zm: Does the weekly reward get reset every monday? So basically i just need to play a few times a week and keep collecting that m240b gold pieces or what?

Comments

• Big_Z_WSM wrote: »
    Ranked SND: SO how do i obtain the honor permanent weapon.? im talking about the m4 silver and evo silver and the purple m4.... Right now on the honor point tab i see a bar with 5000 point. Do i have to collect 5000 honor points in order to get a perm weapon? do i need to get it in order like m4 then ak as gard then scorpion or i get to choose? it also says points available this season is like 1000 something. So if i need 5000 to get a weapon i will then have to play multiple seasons to get a perm weapon?
    Ranked zm: Does the weekly reward get reset every Monday? So basically i just need to play a few times a week and keep collecting that m240b gold pieces or what?

#1 you get it by playing ranked SND ( +20 POINTS 1ST WIN OF THE DAY REST OF GAMES DEPENDS FROM 6 -10 - +?? / TDM ( NO1 PLAYES ) / KNIFES ONLY 6 OR 3

POINTS DEPENDS ) / 1 VS 1 ( 3-6 POINTS DEPENDS BUT FASTEST WAY OF DOING WINS ) / 1 VS 1 SNIPER (NOT A FAN OF SNIPING ) https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Ranked_Match ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference ).

#2 YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHAT WEAPON U LIKE FROM LIST M4-NOBLE-SILVER / AK ASGARD ( TM THOR FRANCHISE REALM NORSE MYTHOLOGY ) EVO NOBLE SILVER / C4 SKIN / M4 STEALTH AS

LONG U MAKE THE POINTS REQUIRED FOR SUCH ITEM 5000 WHICH IS 2500 POINTS GUARANTEED BY SEASON BY PLAYING AND WINING RANK GAMES 2000 BY

REACHING CERTAIN RANK ON SEASON MASTER BEST (ASPIRE FOR MASTER NO NEED TO GO LEGEND ALL THE HIGH RANK AFTER MASTER GETS SAME

POINTS ,ONLY IF U NEED BRAGGING RIGHTS TO AND FOR CLAN MATES ) ,LOWEST BEENING SILVER 800 POINTS AND RANK MEDALS WHICH GIVES

500 POINTS MORE OR LESS I GOT BURNED ON EACH SEASON SINCE IT DEDUCTS FROM BONUS POINTS.

# 3 IT'S SEASONAL 2500 GUARANTEED + 2000 MASTER RANK + 500 MEDALS MORE OR LESS 4500 ( IDEALLY BUT U GET 4000 ) ( 1 SEASON) + NEXT SEASON POINTS https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...hallow-tactics https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Ranked_Match ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference)

#4 ZM RANKED https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_PVE_Mode ( I'm in no way affiliated with site nor i;m endorsed by it I posted just for reference).1ST YOU NEED TO RANK UP UP TO A CERTAIN LVL then BEAT THE MAPS AT THE MOST BEST LVL U CAN ( I'M CURRENTLY LVL 20 AND

I CAN BEAT A CERTAIN MAP AT LVL 10 ALONE ) LIKE Leveling Systems in RPG Games .

#5 I PERSONALLY DO 1 GAME WHICH IS MY BEST AT LVL 10 WHICH GIVE X3 PIECE A WEEK GAME ( I HAVE LIKE 54 PIECE FOR M240 GOLD )
  • this is most confusing answer ever. So do I get my the honor weapon at the end of one season or what? how many points do i need total to get a perm weapon?? 2500??? i have never played ranked before so if accumulate 2500 this season will i get my freaking EVO.
  • big_z_wsm wrote: »
    this is most confusing answer ever. So do i get my the honor weapon at the end of one season or what? How many points do i need total to get a perm weapon?? 2500??? I have never played ranked before so if accumulate 2500 this season will i get my freaking evo.

dude read carefully my post i said u get 2500 bonus points from the start of the season ( 1 ) by playing ranked games modes u chose which u like ! + 2000 points from

when u finnish season ( master and above ) (2 ) + 500 points more or less from rank medals + rest of points u get next season , u cant get them in 1 season u have to

play 2 season to get weapon and i'm writing in english . So recap 2500 bonus points by playing + 2000 points from season end rank ( master and up ) + 500 points from

rank medals more or less + next season u do it again . Never in 1 season ! 5000POINT REQUIRED TO EARN WEAPONS OR ITEMS ! U CAN GET THE ITEM U CHOSE IN 2 SEASONS !
  • summary: you can chose what you want if you have 5000 honor points. You need more than 1 season usually to get that points if you cant reach master level. You have to wait end of the season for reward honor points. And to get a permanent "champion" weapon, you must have at least master rank.

For zm ranked: every monday you get tesla gold pieces. But it is about stages that you finished in current week. Please check zm ranked tab in the game. You can see weekly rewards.