Merge Crossfire Accounts.

Hello Crossfire West community!
First i wanna say Merry Christmas, and now let's get straight to it:
I'm sure many people have 2 or even 3 accounts, i personally have 2 accounts *main one and alt*, i`ve recently created my alt account and bought over 19 vvips in it.
In my main i used to play as a f2p player, i late bought 2 vvips on it (2018) considering that i played from 2014 as a f2p, anyway i've got more than 300 items on it but in my alt i`ve got only 50 but with 19 vvips.
So i would like to suggest an option to Merge 2 CF accounts, it wouldn't be that hard.
So instead of wasting time in 2 accounts, you would focus in only 1 account.
Here is how the process would go:
1) You must have 2 accounts verified
2) You must confirm that you have access in both emails by verification etc.
So basically 'merge' means when you combine 2 accounts to a single account (All items from your main and from your alt goes to a single account).
Please do not misunderstand me
Also give your thoughts on this suggestion, I'm open to all comments even if they are negative!

Comments

• Step 1 : Make an account.
    Step 2 : Keep playing on that account, and buy vvips on that account.
    Step 3 : Do not repeat step 1.
    Step 4 : Repeat step 2.

They will never implement this. -1
  • Pretty good suggestion for scammers.

No game has done your suggestion so far and that means so will CF.
  • Never say something when you dont know [USER="27618621"]Alduinn[/USER]
    Fortnite has done it
  • Btw, it wont be easy for them since : ) You must have 2 accounts verified
    2) You must confirm that you have access in both emails by verification etc. unless you are dumb and give ur email to the scammer
  • Alduinn wrote: »
    Pretty good suggestion for scammers.

No game has done your suggestion so far and that means so will CF.

And its not my suggestion , i would not waste my time writing all this and a guy in discord asked me to do this since he was getting an error while trying to post
  • Obviously +1, but this would only increase account selling and sharing so will probably never be implemented.
  • Well then, its not ur,my or our ( as a community) fault since they cant even lock account when the account IP gets changed!
    Thats why Crossfire is not progressing, Crossfire seems to be stuck in a pit and can not get out.
    I know it would increase account sharing and selling but why dont they temporary ban/lock the accounts until the provide enough information that the accounts belongs to them, idk if u get what i mean...
    Why dont they give us more ways to secure the account such as (Phone number verification) or even (Gmail verification) , in cf you will only be notified when you try to change email which is not tolerable
    why dont they notify us when our pass gets changed? why dont they notify us when there is unauthorized activity in our accounts?
    Thats why Crossfire is not progressing, simple they do not listen to us , lets just be real now.
  • I agree account security is very minimal at this point, though we might get MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) soon since it’s already displayed in the personal account. This will probably give the much needed account protection.

Temporary locking a account just when another IP is used to log in to the game is not a good solution either since I for example log in to the game from my laptop from time to time to spin crates or redeem daily rewards.
    This will benefit those who have multiple accounts and uses farm-bots to farm crates (and EP previously). I don't have anything against people using 1 farm-bot, sometimes, because they simply doesn't have time or energy. (as long as they keep out from ZM and ranked modes). But using it on multiple accounts to farm 100s of crates, is plain greedy and a punch in the face, to those who actually play for the crates.

I will +1 this if it was only VIP items (As it is a 100% that those were paid for) and done when (and if) we have MFA, so the chance for criminal-activity is minimal.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • not a necessary idea, when you create more then 1 account on 1 Version, its cuz you wanted to do so, and to farm double event crates and then combine them on 1 account wouldnt at all be fair, other thing would be if the old players where didnt had cf eu, since it didnt existed that eu version till later on, so i do have 2 accounts too, but that 2nd account from me is from CF EU, that would be cool, to be able to merge your Eu Account to your NA Account, just to simplifie it, i wont play on my "eu" account just to use some of the weapons like super shorty, i had my system that my na account was for na version, so i play on this one, and my "eu" account who got transfered is collecting dust
  • ImEhad wrote: »

And its not my suggestion , i would not waste my time writing all this and a guy in discord asked me to do this since he was getting an error while trying to post

I don't care about a guy who asked you to start this suggestion. It says 'Started by ImEhad' which means it's your suggestion.

Only farmers who use 3rd party software will benefit from your suggestion.

Farmer: OMGG, there is a crate event on weekends. This is ez for me because i'll use the 3rd party software while i'm at the work and then transfer the item if i win. I can be the most clever person in this game!

Legit player: Well, as I'm a worker, I don't have enough time to do the event on my alt account. I'll try to do it only on my main account if i have enough time.

Additionally, nobody forced you to buy vips on different accounts.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I agree account security is very minimal at this point, though we might get MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) soon since it’s already displayed in the personal account. This will probably give the much needed account protection we need.

Temporary locking a account just when another IP is used to log in to the game is not a good solution either since I for example log in to the game from my laptop from time to time to spin crates or redeem daily rewards.

net ip, as long as an user is able to provide that he is the original owner, there will be no problem but i see that the community doesnt like his suggestion
  • Alduinn wrote: »

I don't care about a guy who asked you to start this suggestion. It says 'Started by ImEhad' which means it's your suggestion.

Only farmers who use 3rd party software will benefit from your suggestion.

Farmer: OMGG, there is a crate event on weekends. This is ez for me because i'll use the 3rd party software while i'm at the work and then transfer the item if i win. I can be the most clever person in this game!

Legit player: Well, as I'm a worker, I don't have enough time to do the event on my alt account. I'll try to do it only on my main account if i have enough time.

well then, i see that u definitely farmed and know how it goes, btw if only GM's cared about 3rd party software, it would be completely different , but seems like they dont have enough time to do it.
    If GMs only cared to go to their farm rooms, it would be different trust me ^
  • Cheezex3 wrote: »
    Step 1 : Make an account.
    Step 2 : Keep playing on that account, and buy vvips on that account.
    Step 3 : Do not repeat step 1.
    Step 4 : Repeat step 2.

They will never implement this. -1

This. Its ur own stupidity buyin vips in Sh1t accounts but not on main. I guess ahmed. You find a way to get illegal zp and spent it on a sh.t account to prevent ur main baned.

Also i have 7 accounts with various free zp weps from events. Lets merge to 1 super account.
  • This will never happen, it has never happened in the history of video games. Think before you buy premium items, obviously you knew you were on your alt when buying all those VIPs and not your main. I feel like there is more going on here, seems more more like you bought an account "the alt" with those VIPs and want them on your main account.
  • That's a good and bad suggestion, partially.

Good: It is beneficial to players who really have two accounts and cannot play with the 2. Like me.

Bad: it will increase account selling and sharing. And this will increase the chargebacks with alt accounts; which by the way is the prime reason why Smilegate West eliminated the "trade system."