is ghosting in ranked bannable?

So, a "genious" player stream his gameplay without delay, we watch his stream, so we know where he and his team is. Is this bannable?

Comments

• I haven't heard anyone being banned for it, but you better ask a GM directly. It isn't very sporting thought, as it is almost like a kind of wall-hack or peeking at an opponents screen during a live/LAN event.
    If you peek at an opponents screen at LAN's, you´ll might end up getting your ass kicked, I know we were very harsh with that. Peek and get beaten by the whole group.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »
    I haven't heard anyone being banned for it, but you better ask a GM directly. It isn't very sporting thought, as it is almost like a kind of wall-hack or peeking at an opponents screen during a live/LAN event.
    If you peek at an opponents screen at LAN's, you´ll might end up getting your ass kicked, I know we were very harsh with that. Peek and get beaten by the whole group.

Sure, it’s not allowed during tournaments. But if a player is stupid enough to share his stream while playing ranked, this is on him and in no way bannable.