Uk4

Yes, your newly merged servers and test servers were good for the players and they had fun. Year 2009-2011 But when did 1.0 2.0 happen? The number of users dropped slowly, not like an airplane pilot. I will not have any wishes from you. Anyway, you ban all the accounts I use one by one Will it be a question I'm just curious about? The answer is a standard user, an account that does not use macros and does not hack. How can it be permant block? Pre-game kick system We used it just for fun. Sometimes we were looking to kick guys for the troll. Now those who do not use cheats or macros are getting kicked out of the game (indefinitely)Others' notice is already coming to us. I will have a suggestion, you will not but a certain Make the report system more efficient when we reach the level Let's watch the suspect and vote Also, if possible, the tickets are not copy paste like a bot message. Why you couldn't access your account Could you send it with "Cfr" for detailed detail? At least users say the guys have made a correct block . Or are you trolling us too?