Resolution

How can I open the game as 1920x1080? CrossFire opens at 1024x768 resolution every time it is opened and I want it to be opened as 1920x1080 .. Because it makes me delay when I enter each game .. It delays when entering and exiting the game .. How can I solve this? For years, someone may have encountered such a problem or made a request, does anyone know or do? :rolleyes:

Comments

• I wish the year 2021 now makes an effort for a change, I hope that the game will not be put on the dusty shelves, so how can it not be, I wish the authorities make an effort, I think that the game also needs language support. Anyway, dear mod, thanks for your comeback
  • Unfortunately, you can't change that. That's already coded like that on purpose.

This main menu cannot be altered or changed for the user.

CrossFire 1.0 = the resolution of this main menu was 800x600.
    CrossFire 2.0 (current version) = the resolution of this main menu is 1024x768.
    CrossFire 3.0 (coming) = the resolution of this main menu will be 1280x720.
  • Unfortunately, you can't change that. That's already coded like that on purpose.

This main menu cannot be altered or changed for the user.

CrossFire 1.0 = the resolution of this main menu was 800x600.
    CrossFire 2.0 (current version) = the resolution of this main menu is 1024x768.
    CrossFire 3.0 (coming) = the resolution of this main menu will be 1280x720.

Nice explanation, but it would be great if they could do something suitable for every resolution .. So every screen would appeal to monitora, we are playing at 1024x768 forcibly ..
  • Why forcedly playing at 1024x768? I play at 4K and it just 'works'. Just put it on Windowed Mode and the game will stretch all over your screen when selecting 1920x1080. Also the delay (for me) will go away. And also you will be able to minimalize the game as well.
  • BCMascha wrote: »
    Why forcedly playing at 1024x768? I play at 4K and it just 'works'. Just put it on Windowed Mode and the game will stretch all over your screen when selecting 1920x1080. Also the delay (for me) will go away. And also you will be able to minimalize the game as well.

Since my max resolution is 1920x1080, this resolution is not available in window mode. In addition, it causes delay in transitions to the game, even if it is windowed.