Gaming Mouse Macro

Dear communities,

I just wonder using a macro of a gaming mouse will be considered as violating policy and result to a ban? For example, usp macro, barret kick shot for a faster fire rate.
If so, if someone can click the mouse really fast, will he get banned because of that?

Comments

• It is indeed not allowed to use a macro of any kind in this game. You can try reporting players but it doesn’t result in a ban that often, since they can be hard to spot.
  • LIke Utmost said, it is against the rules. I reported a lot of scripters especially in ranked. I haven't received one message of a report resulting in a ban.
  • So many scripters in game now and have been for ages. I don't see many being banned. Do not come to forum crying if you use it and lose your account.
    These macro cheats only cheat themselves, they have no integrity, no sense of fairness and delude themselves to actually believe that they are good players.
    They are inadequate clowns that do not know how to play on a level playing field.
    Nuff said.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    So many scripters in game now and have been for ages. I don't see many being banned. Do not come to forum crying if you use it and lose your account.
    These macro cheats only cheat themselves, they have no integrity, no sense of fairness and delude themselves to actually believe that they are good players.
    They are inadequate clowns that do not know how to play on a level playing field.
    Nuff said.

Can’t agree more, I see huge amounts of scripters on ranked and for what? A namecard and two free weapons? Utter tryhards.
  • Everyone plays according to his own rules and possibilities. Some can play only with such methods, and this is their level. I also don't like when you have too much torment to go through this or that stage. I prefer that games were easy and relaxing, so I get pleasure from it, not nervous stress. TIt is also very important for me that everything was comfortable for playing. I even ordered a superb gaming chair and the best budget gaming monitor for my time spending. If I manage to somehow ease my trials in a game, I will definitely use this.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    So many scripters in game now and have been for ages. I don't see many being banned. Do not come to forum crying if you use it and lose your account.
    Nuff said.

A brother out here spittin facts. No cappin.