AK47 burster ice piece droped in ice abyss map

I have notices that the piece of new AK47 can be obtained when conquering the new ZM map (when joining the game you can received a notice window showing the items that you can get), but when I checked the reward list (including score reward, ranked reward and boss reward), none of them show that we can receive the pieces of the weapon. And I have completed like 10+ game in nightmare with my friends but didn't received any pieces at the end

So does anyone know if the weapon pieces can be dropped by completing the map or the picture shown at the beginning of the game is a fraud?

Any answer will be appreciated.

Comments

• I have notices that the piece of new AK47 can be obtained when conquering the new ZM map (when joining the game you can received a notice window showing the items that you can get), but when I checked the reward list (including score reward, ranked reward and boss reward), none of them show that we can receive the pieces of the weapon. And I have completed like 10+ game in nightmare with my friends but didn't received any pieces at the end

So does anyone know if the weapon pieces can be dropped by completing the map or the picture shown at the beginning of the game is a fraud?

Any answer will be appreciated.

Originally posted by tase2nelu View Post

where do u get this? https://crossfirefps.fandom.com/wiki/AK47-Buster_Ice on new map says u can win pieces WHEN U PRESS F1 but no where to be seen neither on reward list neither on reward map list band !

This was actually a mistake, official response by [USER="22385461"][GM]Kanadian[/USER] on Discord:

This is a mistake and the pieces are not obtainable. Technically it shouldnt even be on the loading for ZM. Stay tuned for more info though on how to obtain it.