Someone just changed my registeted email

Im so disappointed about this bugged system, just noticed my current registered email has been changed by someone without knowing anything. I didnt even get any confirmation email on my current one where it would has been said for example:" Your current email has been changed". I didnt even told my account infos to anyone cuz i have been already scammed twice so it means i would have been an idiot.. Just sent a ticket about Email Changement. Just letting you know this.. I dont think ill keep playing anymore this game because this fact shows how this game system is so easy to break. Hipe i have been clear despite english is not my main language.

Thanks everyone who will read this

Comments

• I do own all my correct infos (ID, PW, SQ, First Email account creation), i have already sent a ticket but im totally sure they will reply me with the famous 90 days waiting story. I have always been playing on my house, didnt share any account infos for sure.
  • Got it, ill try to do a PC scan. Btw concerning the support/recovering method throught tickets, i think this deserves an improvement cuz it would become almost impossible trying to recover an account waiting 90 days. Example: at the end of 89th day the "scammer" changes the password of your scammed account and it goes on like that, in short it would getting as i told above literally impossible to recover ur account.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6940668]Is possible you was using someone else game files to avoid redownload all game after update now work ( even is not allowed ) - and you get some infected files in the way.
    OR you was scammed to login a clone website
    OR your PC was infected with keyloggers and other malware ..etc
    OR you login using a public hotspot (those are unsecured and someone else can actually intercet data traffic) / a public PC as internet caffe or even a "friend" PC...
    OR the person who change email also have access to your email used to create your game account - in that case he just request email change from website (no need to send a ticket), login your email and confirm the action - then delete the email ...

All of that is based on players negligence and weakness in first place ( you say you was already scammed twice ... i'm sorry but a second time should not be possible if you was learned the lesson first time )

In the end : sending a ticket to support center to change a registered email is accepted ONLY if you can provide enough correct information , AND security queastion + answer is mandatory to be correct, else is not possible even you provide all other correct info.

My advise :

1. start with your PC : use a bootable memory stick contain a linux antivirus ( such as Kaspersky rescue disk - is free to download and use ) and do a full PC scan, don't limit your action only to scan with antiviruses under windows - on already infected PC, windows based antiviruses sometime can't find all infections.

2. Don't use same details (as login ID and security question+answer) you was used in the past when you create a new email and a new game account

3. use strong and different password on email AND game account ( don;t use same pass on both )

4. most of email providers also have a seconday security check and notification (usually their own mobile app OR by sms text code) - set-up and enable-it for your email - this way if someone will manage to find your email + pass won't be able to login anyway ( unless you agree ofc )

5. after you create a new game account - you will receive a welcome email WITH your account details: DON'T leave that email on your imbox or another folder - write those info on a more secure place and delete the email ( just in case your email will be compromised - won't contain all game details )

6. Don't request game files from anyone else, can be already infected even the other person have no ideea about, if needed then most safe way is to redownload the game from website.

7. Always pay attention to web adress that require to login, all legit website use HTTPS:// and even so, a second check from your side won't hurt.

8. nedless to say : don't use public /free hotspots, or someone else PC / public PC , not even to read your email or check your social accounts (facebok, twitter ..etc)[/QUOTE]

What a nice explanation :rolleyes:
  • WNCALEX wrote: »
    Got it, ill try to do a PC scan. Btw concerning the support/recovering method throught tickets, i think this deserves an improvement cuz it would become almost impossible trying to recover an account waiting 90 days. Example: at the end of 89th day the "scammer" changes the password of your scammed account and it goes on like that, in short it would getting as i told above literally impossible to recover ur account.

I can't agree more, but discussion about this seems futile. I made a suggestion regarding this a while ago and the topic got instantly closed.