wake up !

so i've been playing cf for long time with errors, I said it's okay we can handle that, but playing ranked against hackers and waller's and you don't ban them or fixing errors ?!
no I can't handle this anymore, I got dc 2 times a row, "did you log in from another pc or IP or ID idk, and i can't play this game anymore so i hope at least you ban these hackers!

Comments

• ArkeologeN wrote: »
    so i've been playing cf for long time with errors, I said it's okay we can handle that, but playing ranked against hackers and waller's and you don't ban them or fixing errors ?!
    no I can't handle this anymore, I got dc 2 times a row, "did you log in from another pc or IP or ID idk, and i can't play this game anymore so i hope at least you ban these hackers!

I have been having a lot of DC's as well and lost 60 points:(. I haven't seen that many cheaters in ranked. What is your rank at the moment?
    If you dc in ranked and you can't join the game again and you haven't lost any points yet. You can play 1 ranked 1v1 and the points won't be deducted the next game.