Crm-Freeze Player Report

Hey,
I just tried to save a replay of a player called " text removed " in zombie mode extra (Dark Tower) but for some reason it's not possible to save zombie mode games. (My save replay is ON).
And since i can't send a hacking report ticket im gonna try here since i can't submit a ticket without a replay.
This guy is online 24/7 and keeps farming dark pieces. Literally 24/7 online always auto creating rooms and then LMB clicks every 2-5 seconds while staying at his spot without moving. He also is not responding to any messages.
There are always some players who join his room and play even tho he is afk.
Please check his logs and ban him or deduct all his dark pieces.
Players like me are grinding to get those dark pieces and then this guy just farms them by using some kind of bot.
He is online everyday (at least 4-5days +) and still isn't banned.
I hope some GM takes action and checks on him.
He is always in Europe Delta-Server (Channel 1 mostly or other full Channels).

Comments

• There are many such labor thieves, but they do not care or look at you, I never mind you too :D Don't stress yourself unnecessarily :D
  • I have also seen those who leave a bot or a.f.k for Zm3 ribbon, they leave it to the boat just because someone comes to play. There are also rooms named Booooooot 24/7, but it still sees its work, and so they continue, for a smooth game you need a GM browsing online rooms, but where
  • I love this game but it is crawling in places due to serious indifference ..:confused:
  • Honestly, rarely anyone gets banned for macro’s these days. GM’s probably find it “to hard to prove” other than the obvious ones (USP macro for example).

This being said, you’re still not allowed to libel anyone of doing something illegal on this forum and should only handle this through tickets.
  • I think one of the places that should be discussed is the Forums. Only discussing the tickets in the secret box will increase the number of them. People should raise their voices here so that there is no compromise and order can be established.

In addition, if a person is a labor theft or a hacker, I think that person is worthy of being insulted, and whoever thinks otherwise is just as unfair. Let me give an example if a person steals, his name should be spread in the news, but what is he not to be insulted :) Then they should kill people, but let's not say anything to them. Stop someone who are you! shouldn't he say
  • Against injustice against labor thieves, I hope everyone will stand shoulder to shoulder in one side, we cannot achieve victory in this way.
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    I think one of the places that should be discussed is the Forums. Only discussing the tickets in the secret box will increase the number of them. People should raise their voices here so that there is no compromise and order can be established.

In addition, if a person is a labor theft or a hacker, I think that person is worthy of being insulted, and whoever thinks otherwise is just as unfair. Let me give an example if a person steals, his name should be spread in the news, but what is he not to be insulted :) Then they should kill people, but let's not say anything to them. Stop someone who are you! shouldn't he say

Sure, we're welcome to discuss it, as long as the player's IGN isn't mentioned. If you wanna find out if someone didn't abide by the rules you can always check for their Honourable Soldier ribbon.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Honestly, rarely anyone gets banned for macro’s these days. GM’s probably find it “to hard to prove” other than the obvious ones (USP macro for example).

This being said, you’re still not allowed to libel anyone of doing something illegal on this forum and should only handle this through tickets.
    As said in my post, you can’t save zombie mode replays for some reason.
    Also today while playing a zombie mode (Void) game a player named text removed was there without even moving.
    He just stood there and had 0 POINTS. Not LMB not moving and didn’t get kicked......
    I just took some screenshots of him at different times but we can’t upload screens only videos.
    So if everyone is using some kind of program to avoid getting kicked, farming points, literally making the other players in the room do his/her part it’s allowed because gm’s can’t detect it?
    might as well get an auto LMB c****** or whatever program
    to then If nothing is done about it....
    LIKE literally implement some Typ of detection that just throws you out if you don’t read certain points/ zombie kills after some time this stuff ain’t that hard...
    There are more and more bots now in lobbies (spam)advertising programs and services.

Y’all taking ages for those servers while losing control of the game.
    Guess you just want the game to die ?
  • Yolomir wrote: »
    As said in my post, you can’t save zombie mode replays for some reason.
    Also today while playing a zombie mode (Void) game a player named text removed was there without even moving.
    He just stood there and had 0 POINTS. Not LMB not moving and didn’t get kicked......
    I just took some screenshots of him at different times but we can’t upload screens only videos.
    So if everyone is using some kind of program to avoid getting kicked, farming points, literally making the other players in the room do his/her part it’s allowed because gm’s can’t detect it?
    might as well get an auto LMB c****** or whatever program
    to then If nothing is done about it....
    LIKE literally implement some Typ of detection that just throws you out if you don’t read certain points/ zombie kills after some time this stuff ain’t that hard...
    There are more and more bots now in lobbies (spam)advertising programs and services.

Y’all taking ages for those servers while losing control of the game.
    Guess you just want the game to die [USER="5482995"]Z8Games[/USER] ?

The fact that you can’t save replays or report players for AFK bots is quite stupid indeed, I do understand your frustration. Don’t bother sending the screenshots, since they’ll prove nothing and the GM’s probably won’t further investigate the matter. If people would get seriously punished for using it, we would’ve seen a decrease in people doing it, but we did not.

As for implementing a AFK bot detection program: pretty much impossible. The program would have to be super advanced and recognize any patterns in button clicks. Many games struggle with AFK bots and none were able to find a proper solution.

For now there is not much you can do about them in Void. Be sure to support Snizzle’s suggestion about adding AFK bots to ingame hacking report: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/cros...or-afk-botters
  • Utmost wrote: »

Sure, we're welcome to discuss it, as long as the player's IGN isn't mentioned. If you wanna find out if someone didn't abide by the rules you can always check for their Honourable Soldier ribbon.

We disagree :) I know people who have honorable actor ribbons, who open hacks or rise in rank with hacked players, but they are not banned :) and that person's IGN should be shared here so that he should be ashamed of him and as a repulsive type pointed with the finger, or they will continue to be naughty: )