Just checking in

Hello, some of you may remember me. Just asking how is the game and is it worth coming back after a long time? I dont think it is but its worth asking. I stopped playing more than a year ago after 9 years of playing i got tired of facing the same issues in this game everyday. Also where i can see my forum post number? I remember i had +2500.

Comments

• No. At least 5x worse than a year before. Many former pros quit the competitive scene in North America, especially since former carbon members have gotten banned permanently for a rubbish reason (bad but not close to worthy of a perm ban), yet ghosting in a LAN tournament warranted MZiN a 6 month suspension.

I also noticed Grumpy/Odeeb has unofficially resigned from the company, probably since the game has been negatively impacted in just about every field and the current administration can’t seem to control it in the slightest bit.

I think the reason the game’s been thriving at a slow pace for years, (despite being hugely p2w and outdated) is because people generally liked the game mechanics but new and interesting FPS games such as Valorant acted as a successor to CrossFire which is were most players are heading.
    There’s no point in listing the current flaws of the game because they have been “current” for years and at its worst.

Tl;dr stay away.

.......ngl tho I LOL’ed hard when I read that cheaters can now literally end a match on command.
  • Hello ]B,

I do in fact remember you. I think I had a break around the same time as you did and left for about a year too. Just got back in to the game and even spend some ZP on Black Friday.

We had server issues for about a month now, still waiting for a proper fix. You can read about it here: https://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/crossfire-announcements/6938015-current-server-issues-on-eu-and-mena. We also get huge hack waves in the weekends, leading to the game being nearly unplayable during that time. So if you ask me if I would’ve spend that ZP if I knew these issues would come? Definitely not. I might’ve not even returned to the game if I knew.

Ps. as for your post count: it’s 4107. You can see it under your name when making a new post on the forum.
  • Unfortunately, every month that has passed since the beginning of 2020 is getting worse and worse