Çalıntı hesap ihbarı

I don't remember some of the ticket questions. I am the real owner of this account. I live in the Republic of Turkey. It was stolen by the Republic of Turkey citizens. I want the account to be closed indefinitely. The ID of the account is text removed . I have no possibility to recover my account. I bought ZP with a phone number. I only have this proof. I want to contact admins. The thieves who stole the account changed their nickname and email address. I cannot play games with this account then I want to ban indefinitely. I gave 400 Turkish Liras to this account. I cannot recover my account, the email address has changed. That's why I want an indefinite ban. I want people who stole the account not to play. they stole my account in 2017.

Comments

• Managers will tell you okay :D Are you kidding bro?
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6940319]Keep safe account information ( those required by support on recovery ticket) is the user responsibility.
    All account issues are solved only through support center, so you need to send a support ticket.
    If you wish to delete / close an account - first you need to be able to login account ( therefore you need to recover-it first, you can't request another you don't have access to be closed ).
    Sharing any account details is not allowed.[/QUOTE]

thieves steal my account Z8 does nothing. then what are you guys good for? . I can prove it with the phone number when I bought zp. Close or delete that stolen account indefinitely. I don't want people who stole the account to play. I do not remember some ticket details of the account, I opened in 2012 and forgot. I can give the phone number I bought zp privately. I want that account to be closed. They changed their email address. so the account was stolen. that account is in the hands of thieves. I threw a ticket on time and were not interested. Search my ip address and you will see that I played with that account for a long time. He doesn't ask me for a phone number on the rescue ticket. Popular places like Steam Epic Games are asking for a phone number. If he wanted his Z8 phone number I would have saved it by now.
  • {Mamy} wrote: »
    Managers will tell you okay :D Are you kidding bro?

bro man i didn't get ZP by credit card. I bought by phone number. I don't remember some Tickets. I only remember a few things.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6940319]Keep safe account information ( those required by support on recovery ticket) is the user responsibility.
    All account issues are solved only through support center, so you need to send a support ticket.
    If you wish to delete / close an account - first you need to be able to login account ( therefore you need to recover-it first, you can't request another you don't have access to be closed ).

Let's solve this job. I cannot answer some questions on the ticket. I did not buy ZP with a credit card. I want to log in and delete that account. I don't want account thieves to play. Even that account's nick name was FX-57, they changed it too. The Z8 shouldn't sleep like that. I report the stolen account then you warn me :)

o my account i don't want thieves to play. I want it to close indefinitely. Do this, it's not such a difficult thing. I am reporting a stolen account.
  • I don't think they can help you with this much knowledge, man
  • I know that Z8's service, such as account protection or account recovery, is dead. I threw a ticket again, wrote what I remember, and I don't think it's going to work. If the Z8 doesn't work, it's over. the game itself is over. because of the hacker players, the game became unplayable. at first, the game became unplayable because of account thieves. it's a pity that this Z8 has become unable to serve. I swear to you, the real owner of this account is my first nickname, and no one knows but me. I know the first nick name because I own this account, I wrote it on the tickette. if you can't do anything again, pity again, pity again.